chapter 17

Sara POV
I woke up and started breathing heavily and I saw it was not only me. I saw Cara, Mya and Mia breathing heavily. Once we stopped I checked the time and saw it was 1 AM.
"Holy fuck I knew we shouldn't have watched that horror movie," Mya whispered.
"Yea now it is 1 in the freaking morning," I whispered.
"Do you think we should go to our brothers room," Mia asked silently.
"No they already treat us like a baby this we just intensify it," Cara whispered.
"Your right so we will do the only sensible thing stay awake all night," Lia said. We nodded.

*****
Next morning we were all tired thank God it was Saturday. It was 7 am we decided to go downstairs to the kitchen when we went there we sat on the counter and put our head on the table and drifted to sleep.

Zachary POV
Me and my brothers (John, Elijah, Marcus and Darius) came down with our bestfriends. We went to the the kitchen we saw the cutest thing ever our sisters sleeping on the counter in a footed pygamas. We all took pictures. We woke our sisters up. "what is the time?" Mya asked. "9 am," Aiden said.  They nodded and went upstairs to get changed.

Mya POV
We took turns bathing then we wore our outfits.

We did not take time to get dressed we wore something simple

Aiden POV
The girls came downstairs they looked like they haven't slept at all.
"How long did you guys sleep last night?" I asked. "1 hour," they said together. "What why," john said. "Because we were...," Cara said trailing off. "Because what," Dean said angrily. They look at each other like they were talking together in their mind. They sighed and said together,"Because we were scared." "Of what," Zach said. "The movie," they murmured. "Why didn't you come to us," I asked. "We did not want to bother you," Sara said. "You will never bother us," Marcus said. They nodded. "Let us watch a movie, " Taylor said. The girls looked scared,"not a scary one," Tyle said. We sat down they were no more sit so the girls sat on the floor but me,zach,dean and john pulled then to our lap. They did not protest just snuggled in and slept.