A New Home

The Auditor took her to his secret base. He parked his car next to it and took R-33 out of his car as he picked her up again since she was asleep in the car the whole ride. If he was honest he would say she was fairly light and had a smaller body than average grunts.

He then took her upstairs to his room and went through another door to reveal another room. But it was different from other rooms. It was painted in light blue and pastel pink clouds. It had a huge fluffy bed with soft toys near the headboard. It was as if he made this room just for her, and knew she was coming here.

Auditor then gently put her down on the bed as he took away her backpack and put it beside a beanbag chair. He than stared a bit at her cute little sleeping face and kissed her forehead, "Sleep tight."

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day R-33 woke up. She yawned and rubbed her eyes, as she looked around with Amazement. She was still in her little state after she saw room full of toys. She started to play with a few of them, that's when the Auditor came inside her room.

He looked at her and smiled, "How did you sleep?"

"Good!", she said as she hugged a rabbit plush tightly.

The Auditor then went near her and kissed her forehead which made her giggled again. "Let's go. You have to brush you teeth and freshen up and then we will have breakfast. Okay?"

She then cheerfully said, "Okay!"

Auditor then took her hand and walked her to the bathroom. He asked politely, "Want help with brushing?"

She looked down in embarrassment and slowly nodded. "Hey hey... No need to be embarrassed! I'll take care of you okay?"

She then looked him in the eyes and said with a smile, "Kay!"

Auditor then helped her brush her teeth gently. He then turned on the shower as he let the bathtub fill up. He put some soap in it to make bubble bath for her. He then helped her undress a bit until she was in her top and diaper. He asked her, "You can do it from here?"

She nodded. Auditor then gave her a rubber ducky and said, "Call me if you need anything." he then went away and let her bath on her own.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few minutes she called from inside, "Aditor!"

The Auditor then went inside her bathroom and saw her still sitting in the bath. He smiled and said, "It's not Aditor. It's Auditor and, are you done?"

She then nodded. "Okay then let me bring you a towel." He then came with a fresh white towel and handed it to her, and went away.

She quickly dried herself with the towel and wrapped it around herself. Or at least tried to do it properly so he had to hold it in place now.

The Auditor then spoke from the other room. Wear the clothes on your bed. She then went and looked at her new clothes. It was a Unicorn Onesie and her inner clothes. She then wore them by herself which was hard but she managed to do it anyways. The Onesie was very comfy for her and she liked it!

She then peeked through her door to find a dining room. The table was set up and the Auditor was waiting for her. He saw her peeking and said, "Come sit here little one."

She then slowly went towards him and sat down.

The breakfast smelled good. It was eggs and toast with chocolate milk beside it. She then took the glass and said excitedly, "Chocci milk!" the Auditor laughed a bit, "You like it a lot. Huh?"

She didn't respond she just happily drank it.

After a few moments he asked her, "You still haven't told me your name..."