Getting Comfy

Dianna woke up after her little nap. She felt a bit better and let her thoughts clear. She thought there was no point in thinking about what would happen now, so she just has to deal with it.

She looked around for something to district herself, she then got up and started looking at her little bookshelf. There were so many storybooks, a couple of drawing books, a penstand with lots of pencils and pens and crayons. She smirked, "Guess I won't get bored now."

She took a book out and started to read it. It felt boring after a while, reading children's book isn't the best best feeling for her, but she knows Donna is gonna love it.

So she started to slowly regress, letting Donna take the steering wheel. When Donna saw the book in front of her she started to giggle and watch in awe, all the beautiful pictures in the book about cute animals!

Auditor came into the room after hearing her giggles from across the room. So he went to check up on her. He went to her room, and made sure he wasn't smokey. He looked at her and smiled, "Hey Princess! What you reading there?", He slowly went up to her and sat beside her.

Donna looked at him and smiled widely, "Doggies!"

Auditor laughed a bit at her cuteness and patted her head. "You hungry?"

Donna thought for a bit and then nodded, "Want choco!"

Auditor shook his head and smiled at her, "Sorry baby, I can't give you chocolate right now. But I made spaghetti!"

Donna smiled widely and cheered, "Spegwetti!!"

Auditor then put his hand in front of her that she happily took and followed Auditor to the table. The Auditor then sat her down and pushed the chair. Donna giggled at that. He then put a narwhal bib around her neck and tied it lightly to not hurt her.

He then went to the kitchen and brought out two plate of spaghetti and put on her table and sat down with his. He then started to eat his food but saw that Donna didn't even move a bit. She kept staring at it.

He asked her in a concerned voice, "Is something wrong, Donna?"

Donna looked at Auditor with a sad and embarrassed expression and then looked back at her plate.

Auditor then understood what was happening and offered, "Want some help with that Baby?"

Donna nodded slightly and Auditor smiled, "Don't you ever worry! Tell me whenever you need something I will always be here to help you."

He then put his chair next to her and started to feed her spaghetti. He let her chew slowly and fed her so gently. It made Donna happy and she said, "Thanks Daddy!". The Auditor stopped for a second. He was shocked but he smiled and fed her more. "No worries. My little Angel."

After feeding her the whole plate of spaghetti, he helped her wash her mouth and hands and took her back to her room where she started to play with her toys again. Auditor watched her for a bit with a smile and then went away to finish his own plate of spaghetti.

Donna became a but tired when she switched again back to Dianna. Dianna saw that she was still on the bed and she felt full. She must have eaten spaghetti because her breath stinked with it.

She just didn't mind it and put the toys in their place since she didn't want to play with them. Her eyes then dropped on her backpack. So she stood up and went to it. All her things were there. She felt relieved and took out all her stuff and started to place them around the room as she started to settle in. It isn't like she is going anywhere.

She put her diapers, pull ups and clothes away. She then put the pacifier on her nightstand and started hugging her pink teddybear for comfort. She sighed and put Bob, her teddybear beside her and took out her Diary. She then wrote another rule for Donna in that book, 'Don't Trust The Auditor'.

She then wrote in another page,
'How are you now Donna? Did the Auditor bother or hurt you? From now on, write everything that happens. Okay?'

With that, she closed her diary and put it on the nightstand so that Donna could notice it. She then went outside again and saw that the other room was empty. She walked around looking at the place, making herself familiar with it all.

The Auditor came to the room after a few minutes seeing her walk around, "Hey Dianna."

Dianna looked at him and waved, "Hello again...."

"You like this place?"

"It's good, I would say."

"Hmm... I made it for us. You are safe here. Trust me."

'I don't trust you...', Dianna thought to herself and only nodded in response.

The Auditor than sat on the couch and patted the seat beside him. Dianna followed and sat beside him awkwardly. She fears him and feels the need to follow his instructions or she will be punished. Who know if he will burn her again or even hit her.

The Auditor did nothing, he just took the remote from the table in front of them and turned on the T.V.

He opened netflix and asked, "What do you want to watch?"

Dianna was shocked that the Auditor was asking her but she just stayed quiet for a while and said, "I don't know..."

Auditor just smiled and put on a random movie for them to enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~

After the movie ended the Auditor looked at Dianna who was asleep and curled up in a ball. The Auditor smiled at her and stood up.

He then picked her up gently and took her back to her room. He placed her on her bed and whispered, "Good night Princess."

He covered her in a soft blanket and put her favorite Teddybear beside her, and left the room.