A Protective Father

(⚠Trigger Warning⚠ :- Harrasement, Blood, Gore)

-

-

Donna woke up the next day by the Auditor and the day went like normal.

Donna played in her room with her toys and after a while she started to look at her diary. A new rule was written there again. She read and understood there are drawing books in the room so she looked around for them and found them in the book shelf.

She then opened the drawing book and took some colors to start drawing her new art piece.

After drawing it, she took her drawing book to the Auditor cheerfully and showed it to him. It was a drawing of her and Auditor in a sunny day outside. The Auditor smiled at the cute drawing and patted her head saying, "This is such a beautiful drawing Donna! I love it."

Donna smiled widely at the compliment and went back to draw some more. After that she got tired and slept like a baby.

Dianna woke up after a while and saw a drawing book laying beside her. She opened it to find a cute drawing that she knew Donna drew. She smiled. She then put the colors and drawing book back to it's place and put the toys away.

She went to the other room to find the Auditor reading a new magazine. He glanced at her and greeted her with a smiled. She gave a fake smile back and sat in the chair in front of him.

The Auditor not looking up from his magazine then said, "I brought you some new books and magazines. If you wanna read them they are in you room, in a cardboard box."

"Oh um... Thanks."

"No problem Dianna. Do you want some coffee?"

Dianna nodded, "Yea that would be great."

The Auditor then put the magazine away and went to make coffee for both of them.

After drinking Coffee Dianna went back to her room and started reading her new books that she liked.

~~~~~~~~~~
(Time Skip~)

Donna woke up the next day and wore a cute frog onesie. She then started to play with her teddybear in the other room while Auditor sat and watched her play with a smile.

After a while Donna asked curiously. "Daddy, play outsiwde?"

Auditor then shook his head, "Sorry sweety. You can't go outside... It's not safe."

Donna then whined, "But wana Play!!!"

Auditor still didn't budge.

Donna when stared to cry, "Wahhh I wana pway!! Wahhh!!"

Auditor then went up to her and started wiping her tears. "Please don't cry baby. Please... We can play here! Come on Donna..."

Donna didn't stop crying. So the Auditor sighed and said, "Okay... I'll take you outside. But not outside the building. Okay?"

Donna then stopped crying, "Rwelly Daddy?"

Auditor nodded, "Yes. Now go shower I'll get you something else to wear. Then we can go outside."

Donna then hugged Auditor, "Thank you Daddy!"

Auditor patted her head lightly and then Donna went away to shower.

After a while Donna came back outside from shower and found a cute red dress on her bed which she quickly wore. She then took Bob, her teddybear in her hand and went to the other room.

The Auditor asked her, "Ready Sweetheart?"

Donna nodded, but the Auditor stopped her and saw that she didn't tie up her dress bow correctly. So he helped her.