Daddy

Donna woke up the next morning as the Auditor woke her up gently.
He said, "Good morning Princess"

Donna in a sleepy voice replied, "Good mornin' Daddy"

Auditor smiled warmly at this. Donna accepted him as a Dad which made him happy and proud.

He then helped her brush and change since she wet herself in her sleep.

Donna was still embarrassed about these things but was getting a bit used to it as well. As she came out of the shower. She wore new Onesie, this one was a Bear. The Auditor just took her old clothes away and cleaned after her. He didn't seem to mind it that much.

When Donna came to the dining hall and sat at the table cheerfully with her Teddybear in hand and her pacifier.

The Auditor then placed her breakfast in front of her and smiled. He took away the pacifier from her mouth and said, "No... You can't have this while on the table."

Donna whined but complied anyway. The Auditor than helped her eat the breakfast which was bacon and eggs. After finishing, Donna started to play with her Teddy while the Auditor ate his breakfast.

After he finished too, he put the plates in the sink and went up to Donna to ask, "Wanna play something Baby?"

Donna cheerfully replied, "Yes Daddy!!"

Auditor smiled widely, "What do you wanna play?"

Donna thought for a while and said, "House!"

"Okay then let's go to your room".

They then went away to her room and started to play house with the plushies.

After playing for an hour the Auditor said, "Okay now Donna you play here now. I will have to go do some work. Promise you'll behave while I'm gone?"

Donna was a bit sad that he was going away but still nodded, "Pwomise!"

Auditor smiled and patted her head. "Good girl." He then kissed her forehead and went away.

When the Auditor left, Donna looked around and saw the Diary. She opened it and saw another rule added to the book which said, 'Don't Trust The Auditor'.

She got confused and said, "But Daddy's good. Daddy loves me.", so she ignored the warning.

She then read on to another page. She then started to skribble away her thoughts on the Auditor for Dianna to read and all the fun stuff she has done.

After that she started to draw on the diary. She found some crayons and started to color in all the things she drew while laying on her stomach and swinging her legs behind her. She colored an elephant, a dolphin, a doggo and a flower.

While coloring the Auditor came back and checked up on her. He went up to her and asked gently, "What are you drawing there little Angel?"

Donna then looked at him with a sweet smiled and said, "Animuals!"

Auditor smiled and said, "These drawings are so adorable! Just like you."

Donna then giggled, "Thanks Daddy!"

Auditor then said, "Come on now, it's time for lunch."

Donna then jumped off her bed and followed the Auditor to the table. The Auditor had ordered some food from his Grunts this time. He unpacked it and put it on the plate for Donna and himself.

He then went up to her, and started to feed her something healthy. Donna cringed on the vegetables and didn't want to eat them.So the Auditor did the train trick.

Auditor said, "Oh look! Here comes the train! Choo Choo!"

Donna opened her mouth in awe and Auditor took this opportunity to make her eat her veggies. Donna whined, "Not fair!"

Auditor only smiled and said, "Well you gotta eat your veggies! Or how will you get energy and be strong."

Donna pouted and ate the rest of her veggies with extreme difficulty. The Auditor sighed in relief when Donna was done with lunch.

He then started to eat his own food which was cold by now and Donna went to her room to sleep as she felt tired already.

~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours the Auditor woke Donna from her little nap. He said gently, "Wake up sugarplum."

"Okay Daddy.", Auditor helped her get up and wash her face. After that they sat at the table and Donna started to drink chocolate milk slowly. She started to switch again. Dianna came back and put the chocolate milk back in the table as she rubbed her forehead.

Auditor smirked, "Welcome back~."

Dianna glanced at the Auditor and said, "Thanks."

"So how you feeling?"

"Horrible... Just wanted to check up on myself."

"Well you didn't have to. As I told you before you can trust me, I won't hurt you."

"I don't care if you hurt me or not. I just want Donna to be happy.", she then started to sip the chocolate milk.

Auditor then smirked and said, "Don't worry Baby. Daddy won't hurt you~"

Dianna almost spit her drink, "What!?"

Auditor laughed a bit, "Well. Donna calls me Daddy now. Guess she trusts me."

Dianna sighed, "Of course she does. After all you must have been pampering and spoiling her."

The Auditor smiled, "No I don't spoil her that much. I am just giving her all the love and attention she deserves. Isn't that what you want?"

Dianna looked him in the eyes and nodded. She started to say, "Donna is the only one that stays happy through all this pain and misery. I am okay with her being in the front all the time... I just also want to protect her and keep her safe."

Auditor than gave a warm smile to Dianna. He then went to her and gave her a warm hug.

He said, "I might like to mess with you but... You also deserve the same happiness as Donna. And I am willing to make you happy because you are my Daughter now. Even if you don't want me to be your Dad."

Dianna was astonished but she still returned the hug and cried. She cried out all the pain and misery she had gone through. She still felt confused at the feeling of Auditor. If she should trust him or not. But for now she cried. And pored her heart out.

The Auditor let her cry on himself. He felt a bit bad for hurting her before. And so he whispered, "I'm sorry. But don't worry, everything will be alright. I promise you. I am here now. Daddy's here to take care of you." He then kissed her forehead to give her some comfort.

After a while Dianna stopped crying. She fell asleep on the Auditor. He sighed and picked her up again putting her back to her bed. "Good night Dianna." He patted her head and went away.