Play Pretend

It has been months since Dianna started to live with the Auditor in his secret base. He hair had grown alot, not long enough to reach her shoulders but she was happy that the Auditor didn't seem to care if she kept growing her hair.

Donna liked the hair too. She didn't like it when she was bald. Now having the hair made her giggle everytime Auditor ruffled hair. Life was just good for both of them and the Auditor.

As for the Auditor, he thought her Golden Hair was fluffy and it made her look an an Angel from the Heavens.

-()()()()()()()()()()-

Dianna was just sitting on her bed and  reading one of the novel's that the Auditor brought her. She the put it beside her after a while as she sighed.

She then looks at her book and thinks about the Auditor. She knows how kind he has been to her, and how he protects her is just heartwarming. But she still doubts him, she still doesn't want to trust the Auditor. She doesn't know if he keeps Donna really happy and safe like he claims he does.

She just sighs again and goes to the other room as she sits on a chair. Auditor looks at her and knows something is bothering her, so he asks, "Is something wrong Dianna?"

Dianna glances at him and then looks away not answering his question. But the Auditor knew the reason. He knows Dianna is still a bit wary about him. So he sighs and gets up as he says, "Follow me."

Dianna looks at him confused but does as he said. She gets up from her chair and follows behind him. The Auditor takes her out of the room and into the hallway.

They both walk in the opposite direction to the cafeteria making her curious as to where they were going. She has never went the other way before as she didn't was to disobey him and be in trouble again.

They finally reach the end off the hallway with two doors. One on the side and other on the end of the wall. The Auditor opens and enters the door on the side with a key. As they enter, Dianna is quite surprised to see a lot of computer screens in the middles of the room on a table.

The Auditor went there and switched to the cameras. Dianna was shocked to see the CCTV footages of their room. Three cameras showed the living room, dining room and the kitchen. Thankfully none were in their bedrooms or bathroom.

The Auditor looked at her in a serious way and said, "I am handing you the computer so you don't feel doubtful about me anymore."

Dianna looked at him in a puzzled way. She doesn't know how the Auditor caught onto her and why he was showing her the CCTV footages.

Auditor sighed and said, "If you doubt me and feel curious about how Donna lives, then you can see the footages of the past couple of months."

Dianna's eyes widened in surprise. Her eyes sparkled, she will finally be reliefed to know if Donna is doing alright or not.

Auditor then pulled the office chair for her to sit. She sat down and looked at Auditor again. He then gave her a small smiled and said in a sort of commanding way, "You can stay here as long as you want, but make sure you go back to our room afterwards. Is that clear?"

Dianna nodded and then the Auditor ruffled her hair, "Okay be a good girl. I have some work to do so I'll be back later." With that the Auditor left the room leaving Dianna alone to look through the footages.

----------

After an hour or more of watching Auditor take good care of Donna, Dianna stretched on her seat and slumped down on it with a huge sigh. She looked up at the celling and thought for a bit.

'Auditor isn't that bad...', she thought to herself and shook her head. This still doesn't make her trust him fully. 'What if he is faking it?'