Curious

Dianna woke up the next day because of the Auditor. He shook her gently and said, "Wake up Princess."

Dianna looked at him confused, "Princess?... Really?"

Auditor just smiled and said, "Go wash up, breakfast is ready for you."

Dianna did as she was told and went to the bathroom and brushed. She still looked horrible. She couldn't smile, only Donna could do that and sometimes when they are in a co-existing mind they so share their views and thoughts. And seeing Donna happy makes her happy. She just wished things weren't the way they are now but she is glad that she has found a friend in herself.

She then went to the table still lost in her thoughts when the Auditor put a plate in front of her to bring her back to reality.

He asked her with a smile, "How did you sleep?"

Dianna just hummed and shrugged, "Good I guess."

She then started to eat breakfast and liked it. It was as if it's been days since she had good food. She ate it with joy feeling her inner child creep up. She then mumbled, "Not now... Let me stay for a while please."

The little one didn't bother her then and she became a bit sad. The Auditor saw this and asked, "Is Donna bothering you?"

"No don't worry about her. She just comes along sometimes whenever she can feel my... intense emotions...", she mumbled her last sentence, but the Auditor still caught on and smiled. "Well good to know."

Dianna was embarrassed and tried to hide her blush by sinking more into her chair.

Auditor only laughed a bit and they continued their breakfast.

After they finished, he asked, "You wanna go freshen up?"

Dianna nodded, "Yea. Good Idea. Have any other clothes than Onesies?"

Auditor smiled, "Of course I do. I prepared everything for you. You can find them in the wardrobe"

Dianna rolled her eyes, "Yeah yeah. I'll go then."

She then went to the bathroom to clean herself properly. As she set into the bathtub she felt relaxation wash over her. She just didn't feel like moving. She wanted to just stay there and sleep, but that wouldn't be a good idea so she just enjoyed her bit of time in the tub.

After she was done she wrapped a towel around herself and went outside, feeling the cold air grace her skin as she shivered in cold. She then went to her wardrobe and looked around all the colorful clothing choices. 'He really thought ahead,huh?'

After looking at more of her options she finally settled for a navy blue t-shirt and marron leggings. Not the best clothing choice but this will do.

She then went out of her room and saw the Auditor sitting on a chair reading a magazine.

When he saw her, he greeted her with a smiled and went back to reading. Dianna returned the smiled still a bit insecure. She sat on the couch and turned on the T.V.

She glanced back to look at Auditor to see if he minded, but he didn't seem to care so she just started to look through Netflix and select a movie.

After a couple of minutes Auditor joined her on the couch and watched whatever she was watching. He kept his distance to respect her bubble (her boundaries).

After watching two movies. Dianna got bored and went back to her room. The Auditor then went to the kitchen and started to cook lunch for both of them.

Dianna looked around her room and stopped to look at her Diary. She opened it and found now doodles in it but this time they were colored. She smiled at it, she loves the cute drawings. It reminded of her past memories... She loved drawing so much...Sadly, it just went away with time. Atleast Donna still enjoys it.