A Hidden Camera

Thomas
As in everything a casino hotel has it's eyes not only on its customers, it watches staff even more so. So I happen to know they have hidden cameras watching the watchers and their counterparts and security is also watched as well. So with Hyde safely behind bars and trying to convince the Las Vegas police department that he was attacked by these ladies in the ladies restroom. Prescott had a hidden camera and got it all on videotape which went directly into GEH security headquarters. He almost had the guys convinced until they saw him attack Mia.
We finally found two people who were chatting with Hyde and he paid them to help him out. They hadn't heard about his arrest and they went through with the plan anyway. We found them on the loading dock with a dark van and a laundry bin. Shelly Hyde and Jack Hyde's brother Timothy Hyde spilled their guts and are going to be witnesses against Jack.
Mia
I can't believe this happened to us, because we were having a good time. We decide to head back to Seattle so we can come back for the stupid trials. Thomas decides we can stay another night as he kisses my neck and undoes my vest and then takes off my gun holster. He says let's enjoy the room while we can. He slips his hands under my blouse and takes it off and slowly takes my bra off and stands back and admires me and takes his shirt off and his holster as well. I can't help but feel his six or eight pack who knows at this point. He pulls me closer and I undue his belts and his pants and they fall showing the heart cover boxers I bought him. I pull them down and there he is my Adonis in all his glory. I kneel and taste his salty milky droplets and then take him inside my mouth and lick as he moans and he enjoys each lick and suck until he comes and I drink all of it in and clean him off as he lifts my skirt and takes my aunties off and returns the favor. Licking sucking and I come over and over again as he pushes his penis inside me and very slowly makes love to me until I beg him to go faster and harder we come together and collapse.
Thomas
Mia and I agreed we wanted children right away, so we aren't using any birth control. Something is so freeing about deciding to have a baby. We don't have to worry about anything but pleasing each other sexually. I hope I please her, I know she pleases me and often and for long periods of time.
The next morning we are on the jet and heading to Seattle with a lot of security heading back with us, some I had no idea they were here with us. I am going to have to be Kate's CPO, I can't very well be my wife's CPO.
Carrick
We get home finally and I am ready to see Grace, we have been gone a week  and all of it was spent dealing with the books Heaven Awaits and  My Personal Hell. Both by Isabel Asher. Her husband divorced her and they moved to the Midwest.
Arnie Asher
I moved as soon as my divorce came through. I just can't have this kind of attention drawn to me. Jenny came with me, but I am hoping all this dies down, Isabel opened up a huge can of worms and I had to go underground yet again. Can you imagine if I fought for custody of my triplets and the embryos. I might as well have drawn a target on my forehead. Jenny wasn't happy about us giving up the triplets after all she carried them all that time.
Jenny Asher
Arnie said we had to get out of town fast after the shit hit the fan with Isabel. I had no idea those eggs weren't hers. After I found out I was angry that she lied to us all and came close to making us complicit in her illegal activities. Arnie and I can work anywhere. We see the Grey family and see the triplets and they look healthy and safe. Which we both wanted to begin with.
Kate
Sawyer is now my CPO I can only imagine what he did to get 5his assignment until Elliott told me he is married to Mia now.
Eamon
I used my contacts to get Hyde out of jail in Las Vegas. I have plans for him. Instead of me causing issues I think the meathead can be useful in destroying the Grey family. Grace has been way to helpful and so has her parents to Enid. I tried to keep her from making these kind of friends, ones that would help her get away from me permanently. She got used to me cheating on her and being lonely. Now she is meeting other men that treat her very well. I thought I saw her having a meal with Raymond Steele. I won't allow that ever.
Taylor
I got news that Hyde was ROR from the jail in Las Vegas. That makes no sense at all. I heard they lost track of him and he is in the wind. Someone helped him. Someone with a lot if influence over people, especially in Vegas. I call in a few favors and they are trying to find out who is behind this. I have a few ideas and one that is laying low. Then again it could be someone hiding in plain sight. Sawyer faced the music and he is paying dearly being CPO to Kate Grey.
Christian
I wasn't happy about the marriage, but they seem very happy and Kate will torture Sawyer to the extent he screams uncle. That was Taylor's idea, I chuckle at how miserable he us going to be at Christmas time.
Elliott
I am glad Sawyer is getting the Kate treatment and will be going Christmas shopping with her.