No Hiding Hyde

Eamon
I can't believe how stupid Jack Hyde is. I told him to go to my shipyard and lay low there. It was closed down after they caught me doing some less than legal  things there. He doesn't like to be told what to do, so I am sitting on pins and needles until a friend of mine arrives here. Isabel Asher walks in like she owns the place, well she actually does. I pulled strings to get Isabel out as well. A few suggested releases of intimate photos and they make me a happy camper and do as asked. Between the three of us we will destroy the Grey families. Isabel wants those babies back. Hyde wants to make them all pay one at a time. I am angry they helped Enid get away from me. Isabel seems to have things fall into her lap. The odds she was put in the position to be able to cause issues health wise for Anastasia Grey was a huge stroke of luck and she had the chance to steal Anastasia's eggs and fertilize them with her then husbands sperm, I helped her with the help of some friends to get all that done. But I had no idea they had protocols about what they do with organs or tissue that is removed from the body in surgery. Should have watched more medical shows. Good thing Isabel is a real doctor. Insane but a doctor anyway. Now I am going to publish those books under a different name and author. I have my own publishing company it has already started printing the new books. Heaven Awaits changed to Hearts Awakened by Alexi Anders, then we are going to publish the autobiography called I Did It My Way. Covers are changed. Her photos are edited and we are off and running in a month. Jack is stalking the Grey's now. He just can't follow my lead. Isabel is the same. She nearly got caught trying to see the triplets. She asked where the other embryos are and I don't have a clue. Kate won't tell me a thing about her mother or the Grey family. The one thing I do know is that Raymond Steele is dating my ex wife. She is still living with the Trevelyan couple. I tried to visit her, but she asked me to leave. She called the cops and they escorted me off the property. Now she has a restraining order against me. Her attorneys have found out I hid major assets from them in the divorce hearing and are going to make an example of me.
Christian
I found out a few things and decided to pick up shares in Kavanagh Media and his new publishing company. Taylor found out that Jack Hyde was released from jail and no one knows where he has gone to. We both know he is either already in Seattle or he is on his way here. I have him check on Isabel Asher and we find that they released her as well. We all know where she is headed. Security is now very tight.
Anastasia
Christian has told me that Isabel was released from prison. Jack Hyde was released as well. Someone is behind this and wants to destroy us for unknown reasons. Christian says he has an idea who is behind it all and he is working on something. He tells me we did the right thing donating the embryos to the three couples. They all are pregnant now, their identities are hidden even from Grace, she only knew their stories. The pediatricians, Ob's have a network that looks out after mother's to be, women who can't have their own baby and stories of people that just can't give a child a loving home. These drs get the information first. Dad is dating Enid Kavanagh, that isn't going down too well with Ethan and he has voiced his opinion on it.
Hyde
I am checking in on the Grey family. Security is tight. I look up and Isabel Asher is using binoculars to get a closer look. Well if I didn't believe it before her story about the embryos is true. The babies belong to Anastasia and mr Asher. I am betting Christian Grey is not thrilled about that fact. I know I wouldn't be. All this because this fruitcake Isabel Asher and her desperation to have children. Just then I notice security headed towards the main gates. They have spotted us, I leave before they can get to me and possibly recognize me. Isabel is still looking through the binoculars. I tell her to drive fast.
Isabel
I finally got a glimpse of the children playing and the security head out to us Hyde yelled at me to drive fast. I press the gas after putting it into drive. We go separate ways. I still wonder how Mr Kavanagh got me out of jail. My Public Defender told me not to look a gift horse in the mouth. This guy wants something if he had me come to Settle on his dime and is paying my way while here. I am driving a car and using binoculars paid for by him. I am betting he brought Hyde here as well. Both of us hanging outside Christian Grey's estate. It is not a coincidence. I think I am being set up here. Mr Kavanagh has a real issue with the Grey family, Hyde might be part of the plan.
Hyde
I can't believe Isabel just sat there watching the security come running down towards us. I finally t9ld her to move it or get caught. We drive off in different directions. I wonder how she is out of jail. I also want to know how she is driving such a nice car. Those binoculars are expensive as well. I am driving an economy rental and staying at a shipyard. Wonder what nice hotel she is staying at. I am wearing second hand clothing and hers looks expensive and new. Kavanagh is getting on my nerves.