Saying Goodbye

Grace
After Cheryl had her funeral we had a death of our own. Dad passed away quietly in his sleep. Mom is beside herself in her grief. She has thrown herself into cleaning everything and wearing herself out. She boxed all his clothing up and donated it all. His tools and sporting goods were packed up and brought to our house. We had Elliott build a storage space for all of it. Everyone is welcome to use them. The funeral was bad, but my parents had a lot of friends and now a lot of family. Mom wants to sell and move closer to all of us. I invited her to move in with us, she said she would move into our pool house since it has everything and it is a separate house. I think she likes her privacy. Christian made her an offer on her property because he wants to keep it in the family. It holds such wonderful memories for all of us.
Carrick
I wrote up Theodores lat will and testament, things were as they should be and only one person in the will surprised us all. A man we had never met, but I knew about. But my father in law was never willing to say who he was. Martin Davis. He left him a watch, a painting and two hundred thousand dollars. I ask if he was a blood relative and he laughs and tells us he isn't related at all.
Martin Davis
I have no idea why I inherited anything from Theodore Trevelyan, I know we aren't related to each other at all. I haven't seen the painting or the watch yet. They will be distributed when everything else is. The money was a blessing and will save my family farm from being taken by the bank. My parents left the farm to me along with the debts. It bordered on the Trevelyan property.
The watch was an heirloom of my great grandfather and mr Trevelyan bought it from my father when he was trying to raise money. The painting he also bought. He bought them to assure they would stay in my family. I had tears in my eyes as I left Carrick Grey's office. The first thing I did was pay off the debts on the farm. I had been working hard staying afloat. I was asked to become caretaker of the Trevelyan property as well. I would be making Management salary. I would be hiring staff that would assure both places stayed producing. Christian Grey wanted the places to stay fully functioning.
Madison Trevelyan
I watch as we visit the farm and see Martin has been working hard and has hired a very competent staff to run both places. I was proud of Martin and knew Theodore bought the watch and the painting to assure they went the family. I have to say Martin is an EOE in every way. All different people are working the farms. He even has high school kids coming in to learn and earn money. Elliott has bought a farm next to the other farms. It was not easily farmed, but he decided to have it turned into a place to grow and raise various food sources along with different types of animals. Barns were erected and water sources were found as well.
Elliott
After hearing what was going on with the grandparents farm with Christian's help I actually visited and found that a farm next to theirs was up for sale and Martian, Christian and I got together and I bought it and made a lot of changes and it helped out to train the high school kids learn about different foods and animals they can grow and raise. Along with finding water sources when needed.
Christian
Elliott has been building on the farms on his free weekends. He even found some high school students interested in learning to build and design and possible new employees for Grey company's. I have never seen grandmother prouder of what has happened to their property and the other places bordering them. We drove her on a tour and she met the trainees and the employees.
Madison
I have no doubt that Theodore would be very proud of everything Martin and his grandsons have accomplished on this property and the two surrounding farms. We take photos and Christian said we would blow them up and hang them up by the original photos of the property's.
Grace
Mom enjoyed every minute of our trip to see the improvements on the properties. It was amazing and they have implemented a lot of different things and new programs for high school students that are interested in working outside.
Carrick
I told Grace that her father had spoke about the watch, the painting and the money and he wanted to make sure no developer came in and took the farms around them and this was the way he felt comfortable doing it.
Anastasia
The kids love the country and the animals they have brought to the place Elliott updated they have a lot of fun with them. Everything looks good there and they might expand soon and keeping it as a working farm with various animals and a variety of crops. They have roadside stands and produce trucks that pick up what the grow. I think the programs for teens to learn about farming is amazing. Ana has asked about going down on the weekend to learn a few things as well.
Ana
I think the twins would love the trip down there and they will love the animals and it would be educational for them. Mia's new son and my twins play with each other quite a lot. I am trying several different educational cds to see what works best with them. They have learned a bit of the things on the cds I played in their rooms. The new manny and nanny have been very kind to me and my babies.