Ana's Demands

Ana
After the events that had my children actually kidnapped by workers employed by the Grey family and the man who was their father just happened to be their manny. I demanded to sit in any interview of future caretakers of my twins. I thought they would not allow it, but they allowed me to choose from the applicants who I wanted to interview.
Anastasia
Christian and I decided to hand Ana the reins to hiring the new manny or nanny. We agreed that for her to feel that her children were safe she could interview them. She had been uncomfortable around Shaw since he was hired. He apparently was just too condescending to her and he looked at her way too much. I had that checked out and why no one in security didn't notice it was beyond me. Christian said it was because of the angles that we never had put it together until we started looking at it from Ana's perspective.
Christian
I have gone over in my mind why this situation seems familiar to me somehow. Then I recall the nanny that came on to and was fired. She had done it in such a way the cctv failed to show it as what it was. I ask if we can get the angles and cameras that catch everting from all angles constantly to assure this didn't happen again. We also had upgrades of security at my parents and at Mia's company. What if we had't known about the kidnapping possibility because of Mia and Thomas? The boys could be long gone and who knows what might have happened when people thought our children could be easily taken. Luckily we were this time.
Taylor
We have implemented a new set of protocols that include searching any catering company's carts and trucks. Mia volunteered for us to go over all her employee lists and do a very thorough background check. All of the recent events and finding out the FBI was setting a sting up and I wasn't made aware of it made me feel bad. I was told by all involved it was an oversight. They included me in the all the upgrades and Barney helped us with everything and trained us how to use them. I found out later what had happened was the FBI had found spy equipment that Shaw had placed around the Grey properties and they didn't want our security to be alerted because they needed to make sure none of were involved in the kidnapping. After seeing where Shaw had placed the equipment I understand and we got everything taken out. Gretchen was a real shock to everyone. Normally we thought her clumsiness was normal. But looking back through certain events we think she was involved in a lot of the problems that happened at the Grey home. She was a paid distraction and made good money for doing it. This time it was more serious. The other times didn't lead to a federal offense. She helped get news reporters inside by creating a distraction,
Ana
I also informed them no more use of boys like that, because it scared me senseless. Every second they were gone unnerved me. They agreed it was a stupid move and promised never to ask ever again. Shaw is facing some hard time and so are Gretchen, Tamra and the Hanover's . They showed me that the babies were under surveillance every step of the way. But the Hanover's and Shaws had guns. Anything could have started a shootout which have put my sons at risk. I might have given permission for the action, but I had no idea how dangerous it was.
Mia
After we went through this set up we felt guilty and apologized to Ana for everything. She told us to stop the ad placing and answering and just hold on and things will work out for us. She said we can play with the twins whenever we like even though they aren't related blood wise she knows we feel like family, more than she has ever had before.
Grace
They say that a door closes and a window opens. The one thing about working in a hospital we get a lot of unwed mothers. A school friend of Mia's arrived in the ER holding a toddler and in labor. She had no family to care for son so she could have her baby. Cheryl Stone and Todd Stone married after graduation they had no family at all. His recent death caused a lot of money issues for Cheryl. Because there are health issues with Cheryl she wants to make a plan for her children to have a home. She asked if one of my family would consider adopting her children if something happens during labor. I explain the odds and she asks if legal can work up documents to designate someone to adopt her children.
Cheryl
I know Mia hasn't any children and I have always thought Mia was good and kind and would be a great mother. So behind Grace's back I leave Mia and her husband my children if I die in this birth. Everything was notarized. dr Roberts has told me that my pregnancy was and is risky and I was lucky to deliver Jamie at all. Todd was pretty upset when I told him I was pregnant the second time. He walked out and three hours later the cops came and told me he was killed by a hit and run driver while in the crosswalk. Witnesses couldn't save him. He died at the scene.
Dr Roberts
As we get the documents signed I am in no delusion that this young lady will survive this delivery, we can't even with a Caesarean section. I ask her if she is sure about Mia and Thomas Sawyer as the people she wants to raise her children. We finally have legal look over everything and I witness it all and so do the nurses along with the notary