The Sales Meeting

Mia
When we realize that someone was trying to sell Ana's twin sons and had attached photos of both from their nurseries along with photos when they were in the hospital nursery. We agreed to keep up the pretense of buying the twins. We will be replaced with FBI agents. We used fake names to meet these people. This will be the first time we would have met anyone at all. After we were contacted by dad telling us the FBI wanted to talk to us. They asked for everything we had gotten and we told them about the twins photos being posted and attached to several different names and po boxes. We have to catch them before Ana's twins somehow get taken. Christian and Anastasia were called in due to them having custody of all three.
FBI Davidson
We can't figure out if the wife's name is Gretchen or Tamra. We know there is a Gretchen working for Carrick and Grace Grey and could easily gain access to the twins. Tamra Shaw however works in Mia's companies as a gopher, so she doesn't stand out, but she has access to all the family properties. We have decided to set up a meeting and are unsure who the person or persons will be bringing the babies.
Thomas
Mia and I nervous and are worried about the twins. Christian has been angry but he was talked down and we need to catch these people in the act. Ana has been called in and told what is going on and given a choice to catch these people. We leave out that the guy has DNA proof he is the father. Which means he will be serving time for sexually assaulting a minor.
Ana
I can't believe this is happening, but I give my permission to allow the twins to be used in the sting. But I need to know everything at all times. Anastasia
I really hate this idea, but we need this creep arrested. I can't believe he is even in our home at all. But people have gotten past the background checks before now and I am sure if you know the right tech guys it would be easy to clean up a background check.
Manny Shaw
I am able to set up the meeting with The Andrews and they have the two hundred thousand dollars. Tamra and Gretchen help with a diversion at Carrick and Grace Grey's home at a birthday party for Ava Grey. The catering carts are what we are using to take the twins out in. Tamra starts clean up and removal of the carts as I am holding the boys in my arms.
Tamra
I move the car in a position where Albert is holding the babies, Gretchen creates a distance version and we have enough time to put the boys in the cart and I disappear with the cart. I have an hour and a half to meet the couple. Our cousin is waiting for me outside the gate. The catering truck is by the gate and I have to leave quickly. I have make it look like I had a flat and stop the truck and my cousin Jacob Hanover and his wife Sarah take the boys very quickly. I walk back and tell security I had a flat tire. Jacob shoved a nail into a tire.
Jacob
We are getting a good payday off of this deal.
Sarah
They should have never been able to get those twins. We had a deal going and it all went away when the kid had them in the hospital. Albert knew better and he found a way to get his sons with help from a close friend.
FBI Argent Aires
I am sitting here waiting and trying to look the part of a desperate barren woman about to buy twin boys. They have trackers on the boys along with the Hanover's that's their real names, but for us they use Jane and John Doe.
FBI Agent Dugan
I hate these human trafficking cases, but this one means more to me than the others. A thirteen year old sexually assaulted child and the man who assaulted her set up kidnapping these twin boys, they of course are his boys. He actually had the DNA tested.
Ana
I have asked where my boys are and Albert said he gave them to another nanny. I already know is huge lie. I see Gretchen and then Tamra, so the twins are in play. I am frantically asking where the boys are. I am being consoled and security is making sure Gretchen, Tamra and Albert are going anywhere soon. The security office has three FBI agents awaiting for our three suspects. They had all their phones taken before entering the gates today. Gretchen tried to use someone else's but she was told no one could have a phone.
Jacob
We arrive with two very vocal boys and see our buyers immediately. I have all documents we need to complete this transaction.
Sarah
Do you have the cash I whisper as we hold the boys in our hands. I count the cash without anyone seeing it and everything is there.
Jacob
Here are the papers you need and here are the baby's. We have to jet. I leave the baby's where they are blocking the couple from following us.
Dugan
I alert the van that they blocked our path out by using the babies. They call back and tell us everything went smoothly. Everyone is in custody.
Agent Aires
I call and have support help get these babies back to momma.
A hour later
I thank Ana for allowing use of her twins and we now have the father in custody and he will be charged with kidnapping and sexual assault on a minor.  She hugs her sons as Albert, Tamra and Gretchen are lead out in handcuffs.  The Hanovers were arrested as soon as they left the diner.
Christian
I watch as everyone is breathing easily as we are happy this sting went smoothly. Three employees were fired today and more will if I find anyone missed anything.
Anastasia
It takes a strong person to allow use of her children to catch human traffickers.