1

Emiko felt a sudden shake, sudden touch causing her eyes to flutter open.

"Emiko!" Nene whined as the sleepy girl lifted her head.

"What?" she asked, pushing her turquoise hair behind her back. Emiko's emerald eyes locked onto Nene's pink ones.

"It's time." Emiko's eyes widened to her friend's words.

"It is?" Emiko questioned, standing up from the desk, patting down her white shirt with a black skull on it. She wore black shorts along with black high tops of skate shoes.

"Let's go." Nene gripped Emiko's hand, dragging her out of the classroom. A blonde boy, who was tall and had lovely ocean blue eyes looked at the two girls as they were approaching.

"Why in a rush?" Teru asked, presenting a slight grin. Nene paused as did Emiko.

"Teru." Nene dropped her jaw and grip from Emiko's hand. Emiko smirked at him.

"Hey, Teru. I thought you were heading to lunch." Emiko took a few steps closer to him, her hands clasped behind her back. Teru began to blush slightly as her face was just inches away.

"I just finished actually." He took a step back, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Do you want to-" Emiko paused, taking a few more steps closer to him, wanting to embrace every lovely feature on his steaming hot face. "Join us?" Nene glanced at Emiko, one saying to "back off".

'He's so hot.' Emiko thought to herself.

"Nice to see you, Teru." Nene waved, his blushing intensified as he gave her a grin.

"I must be on my way," Teru spoke nervously, then marched down the hall once more.

"You did it again." Nene softly said, facing Emiko.

"Did what?" she asked, Nene gripping her hand once more.

"You got really close to him and he ran away. You can't get boys if you try to seduce them." Nene quieted her tone. Emiko smirked, running behind her.

"Oh, you know what seducing means?" Emiko chuckled as Nene sighed, entering the cafeteria of food stations.

They both grabbed sandwiches and quickly ate them so they would have enough time to meet someone.

"Are you sure you're ready?" Nene asked, throwing her paper plate away.

"Yea, I need a boyfriend," Emiko whined, Nene nodding in agreeance.

"Me too. I want Teru." she sighed, walking beside Emiko. Nene's eyes dropped to the floor.

"We have so many hot boys here and I just don't know who to choose," Emiko complained, clasping her hands behind her back as her emerald eyes raised.

"Well, just ask if you can just find love," Nene suggested, making Emiko think of that same idea.

"That's great!" She grinned widely, both approaching the door to the bathroom. They gave each other one last glance before stepping into the room. "I'll knock," Emiko whispered, Nene leaning against the sink, giving a slight grin to her friend.

Emiko walked to the third stall, knocking three times before saying, "Hanako, Hanako, Hanako." There was nothing. No response, but just a loud silence. Emiko's nerves were shaken as the silence intensified.

Suddenly, a wisp of air flew from the stall. A hand slithered to the door, slowly opening it.

"Nene!" Nene reverted her attention to Emiko and the stall. Both of the girls had their eyes wide open.