7

"Wait, Kou?" Nene questioned as he appeared in the bathroom. 

"Your friend invited me." Kou gripped his staff tightly. Emiko grinned, then widening her eyes in the realization that he doesn't know her name. 

"Hey," Emiko beamed, taking a step towards Kou, making him glance towards her position. "I forgot to properly introduce myself. I'm Emiko Sushina." She slightly bowed, raising herself back up with a small grin. 

"Right, I'm Kou Min-"

"Minamoto, yup!" He paused, raising a brow to her sudden interrupting. 

"Since when did you two become friends?" Nene asked, looking into Emiko's eyes. 

"Since yesterday when he attacked Hanako." Nene spun her head slowly. Kou shook his hands and laughed nervously.

"Why?"

"Because he's a part of an exorcist clan and they exorcise evil spirits but don't worry. Hanako and I were able to stop him from doing that." Nene looked shocked as if she has seen something more supernatural than the supernatural that was beside her. 

"Really?" Nene asked.

"Yea, sorry I kept it a secret," Kou replied, scratching the back of his neck with his free hand. 

"It's ok, as long as nobody got hurt!" she exclaimed. Kou began to blush to her grin, noticing its beauty. 

'So, he likes her?' 

Emiko's emerald pearls softened to the sight of the two smiling. Nene gripped Kou's hand and turned her gaze towards Emiko and Hanako, her face full of determination. 

"Let's go!"

And on that note, they all began to march out of the bathroom. This mission is after school, so they wouldn't get in trouble for missing class, which was something Nene was worried about. Emiko stayed beside Nene as Hanako and Kou led the way towards the stairs. 

"Alright, here we are," Hanako spoke out, everyone taking each step slowly. The two girls were cautious, taking the final step slowly. A droplet of liquid sounded throughout the area. Suddenly everything grew white, blinding everyone's eyes. 

"Hello?"

"Guys?" 

Voices kept flooding Emiko's brain, her moving her eyes staggeringly searching the area in hopes of finding her friends. She continued to reach out her hand until everything went black. 

"Emi?" Hanako's voice peered through her, making her eyes flutter open. 

"Hey." she rasped as he helped her up. Both Kou and Nene gazed around, noticing the different buildings a people with paper over their faces. Suddenly a phone began to ring. 

"Nene, don't pick it up," Kou warned, but she proceeded into grabbing it. 

"Hi, this is Misaki. I have a class to teach at the top of these stairs. Please gather my body parts as I have been dissembled. First, I need my arm, my right arm I use to write on the chalkboard." Afterward, Nene laid the phone back into the holder, looking towards the others. 

"So, the right arm?" Emiko restated, looking around the area as everyone continued to walk forward. "Found it!" she ran towards a building, seeing dolls hold their hands together. The right arm rested on the table in front of them, so she gripped it and jogged towards the designated area. 

"Good work!" Hanako praised. She placed the arm in the entryway. The gate beside them began to open slowly. 

***