Chapter 9: Old 'Buds'

Y/n P.o.V:

I walk inside my dorm, closing and locking the door behind me. As I walk over to the bathroom and to wash my face. I could hear 'them'...... all talking about the monster that I am. I know almost everyone of those people... and always taking the time to help them. Now look at what's happened, they all hate my very existence. 

(Short 3rd P.o.V)

Voice: "Stay away from us freak!"

Y/n presses his hand over the sink, breathing heavily.

Voice #2: "Go back to hell, monster!"

Y/n moves his hands over his head as pain begin to fill his mind.

Voice #3: "Just Stay back in Hell Abomination!"

*Knock Knock Knock*

(Back to Y/n P.o.V:)

I turn my head over to the door to the dorm as someone was knocking on it. I shook my head trying to get my head straight as I walk over to the door.

"I just want to be left alone! So just-" Before I could say anything more I heard a very familiar voice on the other side.

Mercury: *from other side* "Y/n?" *My eyes widen as I immediately recognized my old friend: Mercury's voice* "It's me Mercury! Emerald is with me too."

I immediately unlock the door before slightly opening it to take a quick peek. I see my first ever child hood friend: Mercury Black and my second friend Emerald Sustrai in front of my door way.

I could see the worried looks and shocked on their faces, when they saw me. Damn it...even they think I'm a-

Emerald: *concerned and worried tone* "Y/n! What happened to your hands?!"

I looked at her confused before looking over to the door and seeing blood running down the door. I move my hand and see my blood dropping down from it. When the hell did I cut myself? I don't remember-.

Mercury: "Oh Oum!" *grabs my hand and examines the injury. It was pretty deep* "I didn't think it wasn't that bad!" *looks up to Y/n* "Do you have a first aid on you?"

"U-uh.." 

Mercury: "Ah screw it, I have a back up first aid in Talasia. Can we come in?"

"Uh sure."

(Timeskip)

3rd P.o.V:

Emerald is seen finishing putting away first aid aside as she finished treating Y/n's hand. Al the while Y/n was explaining everything that had happened to her and Mercury. The bullying, the lost of his father, the kidnapping, and well you know ect... Needless to say Mercury and Emerald were pissed but felt horrible for not being there for their friend.

Mercury: *gets up from his seat* "Damn... Fucking hell.." *clearly upset* "I can't... UGH!"

Emerald: "Those Team RWBY, JNPR, and Cardin... they are worser than scum... well except that Jaune guy.."

Y/n: *chuckles sadly causing them to look over to Y/n* "You probably think that I'm a freak like the rest of them.."

Mercury: *waves his hand* "Hey! Hey! Hey!" *Y/n looks at Mercury* "None of that! None of that Negativity alright?! Don't you dare say you're a freak, Got it? You're no damn freak, the people that called you freaks are the only freaks here!"

Emerald: *nods* "He's right! No matter what you look like to us, you'll always be our friend Y/n."

Y/n: *smiles a bit* "T-thanks guys.."

Mercury: "Now then..." *cracks his knuckles* "Where is-" *before be could say any more, his and Emerald's scroll begins to buzz. They look over to their scroll and with sarcastic tone* "Oh great.."

Y/n: "What?"

Emerald: "It's nothing Y/n just our team mate.. Wants us to go meet him *gets up with Mercury* "Listen if you ever want to talk or chat?" *takes out a pen and writes her's and Mercury's scroll number on a piece of paper before handing it to Y/n* "Just contact us! We'll make time to come and visit!"

Y/n: "Okay.." *smiles a bit to them* "Thank you Emerald, Mercury." 

Mercury: "Hey Don't thank us! Friends are supposed to look at for each other! It's what we do! Anyways" *bro fist Y/n which the faunus returns back* "See yah later man!"

Emerald: *hugs Y/n which he hugs back* "Take care yourself Y/n!" *walk over to the door and opens it* 

Y/n: *As Emerald and Mercury walks out* "Bye guys and  thanks for visiting!" *Emerald closes the door behind her. Y/n sighs before laying his down on his bed smiling a bit thinking* 'Been a while..since I gave a genuine smile...Good ol' Merc and Em..' *soon falls asleep*