Chapter 11: Only thru the Forest's Shadow

3rd P.o.V:

The scene opens to Y/n leaning on a tree sleeping muttering as he dreams.. Dreams of a him reaching outwards his mother and father who stand before a bright light. Tears ran down before the gecko Faunus "MOM!! DAD!! DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!!" He begged and screamed trying so desperately to get to them... To their warmth... Their love... But the boy trips and falls over looking to his legs in horror and roots have sprouted out of his feet slowly shifting and changing to the arms of his tormentors. CRDL, RWY, NPR all laughing and before contorting his legs.

"STOP PLEASE!!!" He screamed out trying to reach out towards his parent's light only for them to grow more and more farther and farther away. but not before making out them pointing toward his direction. As he looks back towards his tormentor who continue to pull him down. An ominous light began to surround them as they tear thru Y/n's flesh and bones to revealing more and more plants sprouting out. Along with a series of flashes revealing their faces to be covered by a 6 eyes white masks with horns covering their faces binding them with their tentacles. Before one leaps out from the darkness towards Y/n's face.

Zinnia: *shaking him from his sleep* "Y/n. Y/N! Wake up!" *Y/n's eyes shot awake as he began to pant heavily his face covered in sweat and tears as he looks towards Zinnia, who was worried for him and pulls him close and wraps him in a embrace.* "Shhh. It's okay Y/n... It's okay.." *Y/n slowly came back to reality began to sob as Zinnia attempt to calm him down.*

A couple minutes past, Y/n and Zinnia leaped down from the tree. "Do you want to talk about it?" Zinnia asked Y/n. He merely looks over to her before shaking his head and was going to walk off in silence. But not before Zinnia grabs him by the hand causing him to look back. She gently touches his face with the look of concern in her eyes. Y/n merely stared as his vision shift as the background shift revealing Zinnia and her hands covered in is blood crying before shifting back. He gently touches her hand before letting go and walking off.

Y/n: *mumbling to himself quietly* 'I'm sorry Zinnia.. I.. I just can't." *As he continues to walk back as the images of Y/n of his time away from Beacon. The agonizing screams, the torturous pain.....

His Sadistic laughter

As I soon arrive in my room I couldn't help but feel like something feel like something was off... In fact the air felt really dense... Suddenly the sound of a gun click filled the silence which causes Y/n quickly move away from his room as a thundering echo of a gunshot filled the hallway causing the teen to quickly go on the defensive and growl. However, his eyes widen in shock and disbelief as he see.. His Ex-Friends Ruby, Yang Weiss, Pyrrha, Nora, and Ren all armed with their weapons and with the same twisted and sadistic smiles and grins on their face like back then.

Ruby: *looked more annoyed not a sense* "Aww I missed my shot! Freaks like you shouldn't be allowed to move around." Y/n's eyes turned from startled to horrified as the others begin to surround him like hungry starving wolves. What is this

Yang: *cracks her knuckles* "Oh that's okay Ruby, we'll make sure he never able to run away again."

Nora: "Yes, we'll break his legs!"

Y/n P.o.V:

As they close in on me I try to make a break for it only for Weiss to freeze my left foot in place preventing me from running. Before I could try break free Nora quickly smashes down my ankle breaking the bones within a loud audible crack. I began to scream out in pure agonizing pain. Soon all of them begin the nightmares all over again... Why I thought they regretted what they did? WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE DAMN IT?!

IT WAS ALL A FUCKING LIE!! FINE JUST KILL ME THEN LET ME JOIN MY FAMILY AGAIN. I DON'T NEED TO BE IN PAIN ANYMORE. JUST LET ME DIE.. Let me be free