Chapter 10: Make up for lost reading

(Intro Music)

(End Music)

Y/n P.o.V:

I was currently making my way towards my usual Hangout spot... on my usual perch on my favorite tree in Beacon... It's been a week since my confrontation with the people.. from Vale... Honestly... things have been pretty calm lately... My team: Zinnia, Yung, May and Jaune have been have me... be more open again..  All the while Team CFVY happened to be on a mission right now...

I know what they tell me.. to be more open.. But... After all that has happened to me... I'm not ready yet.... I look out towards my arms and leaves.... Where did it all go so fucking wrong? What did I do to deserve this fate? 

"WAS KILLING BOTH MY PARENTS NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU OUM?! WAS THE LOSS OF MY ORIGINAL TEAM NOT ENOUGH?!" I screamed towards the sky out of rage, despair and sadness as tears ran down my face* "WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME OUM?! WHY CAN'T YOU ALLOW ME TO DIE?! 

I began to lose my breath causing me to pant heavily...

???: "end it..." I begin to feel a sharp pain thru my head causing me to hold onto it, as the voice kept speaking.... The voices....  I hate those damn voices!!!* "No one will miss you.. Just kill yourself you worthless trash!!"

"SHUT UP!!!" *I shrieked in rage and distress.... AGH! FUCK THIS PAIN! FUCK THIS DAMN PAI-" *Before I knew it I slipped off the damn tree... I was expecting to fall into the grass so you be surprised when I heard someone letting out a yelp of pain right underneath me. I quickly use my tail to break my fall and launch me onto my feet.*

'agh what the fuck did I land o-' I look over to see.... Ruby Rose on the ground unconscious.... Oh for fuck sake.... of all the people I could have fell on... it just had to be.. one of my old... tormentors... Ruby Rose...

Tch.. as much as i wouldn't mind just leaving this bitch over here... I'm not heartless like them... As Dad would used to say: Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.

I pick her up and place her onto my tail before dragging her to the nurse office... I'll at least drop her off.. but will not hang around with her....  She's a lot lighter.. then I remembered...

(Timeskip):

After I drop her off... I make my way back towards my favorite resting place.... I see... Blake Belladonna, who is sitting besides.. the tree I usually rest upon.... Are... are those bags under her eyes? Has she been getting enough sleep? Actually now that I think about it... I haven't even seen her read any of her books lately...

She then looks up towards me and tenses up for a moment.

(Blake P.o.V):

 "...sorry.... I... I'll leave.." I tell Y/n... as much I want to me near him...and just talk.... it's probably better if I just leave... I get up.

Y/n: "No.. it's fine.." *He walks over to the tree next to mine and sits besides it...* "I don't really care...." I just stare at him for a moment before looking away.... Oum... every time I looke at him... If I had actually done something to help out and stayed by his side... none of this would have happened.. "Blake... I.." I stop and look over to him... he just looks at me.. for a moment* "I... just want to talk..."

"Why?" I asked him... "I... don't deserve to talk to somene like you.... " I hold my arms and grimace but not at him... I grimaced of not only my teams actions... but also my own...  "I abandoned you in your time of need.... I left you all alone...I-" *I felt a finger touching my lips.. I look up to see.. Y/n standing in front of me...his eyes... it was calm...and almost gentle... "Why.... Why are you being so nice to me?"

Y/n: *lets out a sigh before looking at me directly in the eyes* "We... can't change what has already happened. Besides... all I want to do is talk.. that's all.. okay?"

I reluctantly nodded as though... before he has me sit besides the tree though... As I look away from him for one second.. A small flower blooms out of the ground revealing.... A regular sized book? Wait.. a minute... 

Y/n: *takes the book out of the flower before looking over to me* "What?"

"N-Ninjas of L-love 2? T-they made a s-sequel?! AND I never knew?!" Y/n turns his head for a moment... and.. made a... wait... is he... snickering at me?! He hasn't done that since... since the first day we met....and read the original Ninjas of Love.

Y/n: "I'm guessing you never got your own copy of the book yet? Didn't you? Still the geek as ever." I began to blush from embarrassment, that is until he holds the book out to me* "You can read it.." *My eyes began to sparkle with excitement.... Finally I get to finally know what happens to the protagonist? But as I reach out to grab it.. Y/n grabs me by the arm.*

3rd P.o.V:

Blake winces in pain as the gecko faunus grabbed her by the arm. He then rolls down the cat faunus's sleeve revealing... scars underneath were all very fresh.

Y/n: "Did the others...do this or did you?" *Blake merely turned her head which is all the responds Y/n needed* "Oh...." *Blake  looked down at the ground.. as Y/n sits besides her.*

Blake: *chuckles out of spite towards her own self*"It's funny... All I ever wanted... was Faunus to be treated as equals... and Yet... I couldn't save a someone like you... Someone who was kind to everyone...and everyone loved... And yet... we turned our back on you... Y/n... you don't forgive me... I... I don't deserve it.."

Y/n stayed silent listening to everyone of her words.... It carried.. deep regret, sadness.. and hatred.. but not toward him.. But to her own self....  He knew this feeling...all to well... Y/n looked over to Ninja of Love 2 and then back at her...

Y/n: "Hey... Blake?" 

Blake: *sniffles but doesn't look at him...*"W-what..."

Y/n: "Do.. you want to.. read this together?" *Blake looks up towards Y/n shocked..."

Past Y/n: *only in Blake's mind to the first day they met, as he held up his own copy of Ninja of Love 1* "Hey, you want to read this together?"

Blake: *begins to tear up as she began to cry... Y/n gently pulls her close with his tail, allowing her to cry on his shoulder* "...okay...."