Chapter 12: Horrific Revelation part 1

3rd P.o.V: (Three days later)

In an old warehouse, the White Fang are seen moving crates as Emerald and Mercury enter. 

Roman: *Takes notice of them* "Oh, look! She sent the kids again! This is turning out just like the divorce! *Roman approaches the two from behind and wraps his arm around them in a group hug*

Emerald: *Shivering in disgust* "Spare us the thought of you procreating." *The two pull away from Roman*

Roman* "That was a joke. And this.... just might tell me where you two have been all day." *Roman produces a piece of paper* 

Emerald: "What!? Agh..."

Roman: "I'm a professional, sweetheart. Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something." *Holding up the piece of paper* "Why do you have this address?"

Emerald: "Wouldn't you like to know?"

Roman: "Yeah, I would. Now where have you been all day?"

Mercury: "Cleaning up your problem. One of them, at least."

Roman: "I had that under control."

Mercury: "Two packed bags and a ticket out of Vale said otherwise."

Roman: "Listen, you little punk. If it were up to me, then I would take you and your little street rat friend here and..."

Cinder: *speaks up* "Do what, Roman?" *they look over to see Cinder on a platform above them. She steps onto an automatic lift, riding it down to their level."

Roman: *laughs nervous "I'd, uh.... not kill them?"

Emerald: *excitedly* "Cinder!"

Cinder: "I thought I made it clear that you would eliminate the would-be runaway."

Roman: "I was going to..."

Emerald: "He was going to escape to Vacuo! Mercury and I decided to take it upon ourselves to kill the rat."

Mercury: "I think he was some sort of cat, actually."

Emerald: "What? Like a puma?"

Mercury: "Yeah. there ya go." 

Cinder: "Quiet. Did I not specifically instruct you two keep your hand clean while in Vale?" *Roman points a finger at the pair while laughing in agreement."

Emerald: "I just thought..." *Roman uses his fingers to mime having a slit throat*

Cinder: "Don't think... obey."

Emerald: *apologetically* "Yes ma'am. I won't happen again.

Mercury: "Well that's all fine and dandy..." *Turns and walks off catching Roman, Cinder, 

Cinder: *annoyed as well as a bit curious* "And where do you think you are going, Mercury?" 

Mercury: *looks down stopping for a moment before looking back at them* "To check on an old friend." *Walks away leaving Cinder more irritated by his insolence*

Emerald: "Let him be.. Cinder.. He's just worried about Y/n is all." *Cinder looks over to Emerald*

Roman and Cinder: "Who?"

Emerald: *sighs* "Okay, so you know about the whole guy, who was turned into some kind of plant lizard faunus mutant thing..."

Roman: *scoffs* "Pish posh, just some weirdo conspiracy theory."

Emerald: *shakes her head* "No he's real." *This catches Cinder and Roman a bit off guard (mainly intriguing Cinder)* "And... well.. He just so happened to be me and Mercury's old childhood friend."

Cinder: "Really now?" *Thinks for a moment* "Hm... perhaps your friend could be some used to me..."

*Back at Beacon*

The scene then shifts over to Glynda, who was in a Port's Classroom over to see Doctor Oobleck and Professor Port studying the last remaining cephalopod Grimm, who has been contained in a see-through container. Soon the door opens, as Ozpin and General Ironwood walk into the room.

Port: *greets the General and Ozpin* "Ah, Professor Ozpin, oh and greeting General Ironwood."

Ironwood: *bows his head slightly* "Port" *Looks towards the Grimm who knocks it's head onto the container trying to intimidate all around it* "I take it that this the Grimm that you mentioned Ozpin."

Ozpin: *nods his head* "Indeed.. This unknown species of Grimm had appeared right after attacked Y/n Yanagi."

Glynda: *goes thru her tablet as Oobleck is seen taking notes and all his recording before taking a sip of coffee, showing the footage of Y/n being attacked by RBY, NPR. It then shows Y/n hitting Ruby's face is when the Grimm revealed itself* "Indeed. This grimm, along with 6 of the same species seem to have the ability take possession of whatever it wraps it's slimy tentacles around." *It then shows the Grimm binding Ruby reduced to dust by Y/n causing to her to cough and barf out the thick black liquid from her mouth* "Once hit the host begins to regain some control of their body and once killed they gain full control. However the black liquid is still a-"

Oobleck: *Looking thru a microscope* "It's some sort of by product or a way it feeds." *The other look over to Oobleck* "After much research, I believe that this grimm releases this by product once it had the host's head in its grasps filling the throat and spreading it to the Brain. However rather than just taking control of its host and knocking them unconscious it grants them access the host's memory targeting the ones closest to the host. And worse The victims seem to be aware of what is happened. Using the liquid to trap the host Negative emotions as they are forced to torture ones close to them." *Takes out a dissection kit while Port opens the container and uses a pair of tongs to pull out the grimm and pin it to the metal tray*

Ironwood: "This is indeed most troublesome. A grimm could endanger many lives." *Looks over to Ozpin, who looked puzzled* "Ozpin?"

Ozpin: "If what you say it's true then why Y/n Yanagi? Surely those Grimm would have attacked any other students.... Like Jaune or Blake... But they all seemed to Adamant in torturing him."

Oobleck: *cuts open the grimm only to spot something...odd* "Hm, what's this?" *Everyone looks over to Oobleck who began to pull out.... a small microchip out of the Grimm's head covered in the same liquid as before* 

Glynda: *shocked and confused* "A Microchip?" *A faint red light glows for a moment from the chip* "And it's active." *Ironwood takes the chip and using his scroll and begins to quickly analyze the device. A holoscreen appears in front of the Adults revealing 3 commands horrifying them all.

1. Find Host

2: Locate the offspring of Norman and Lucy Yanagi 

3: Break the child till no spirit remained.

"What is this..." Glynda stares over to the Grimm's remains before looking over to Ozpin* "What does this mean?"

Ozpin: *silent for the moment thinking of all that has happened to get to this point as the scene shifts to Nurse's office with Y/n in bed completely wrapped in bandages. With Zinnia, Jaune, Haruka and Yung sitting neaby waiting for him to wake up 

".... Everything that has happened to Y/n, his father's death, the kidnapping the Grimm....I fear that someone had planned all of it.."

"But why?"

(To be continued)