Chapter 2: How did this happen

Velvet P.o.V:

Me and my team members along with Team JNPR ran straight to the Hospital Receptionist as I have just heard that Team RWBY has found Y/n. I was hoped and pray that Y/n was okay. I quickly ask to show me where Y/n's room is.  She told us his room and we quickly run over to Y/n's room.  We soon make it to the room.

I open the door to see Team RWBY already there and a girl I never seen you before. But more importantly we look and see Y/n hooked on life support and covered in bandages from the waist up. It look like someone a horror scene in movies, how there is that one survivor the one had witness is all their friends die. 

I run over to Y/n's side and hold his hand tears run down my face. I never seen Y/n like this before, so broken and weak. To see the boy that I fell in love with like this.

Coco: "Is he?"

Ruby: *sad tone* "The doctor said he has a good chance of making it..." 

Jaune: "Almighty Oum what the hell has Y/n been through..."

Mystery girl: "Trust me you don't want to know..."

We all look over to the girl who looked like she has been crying for along while. 

Pyrrha: "Um...who are you?"

Zinnia: "Oh right my name is Zinnia, Zinnia Ryuzin..."

Jaune: *goes up to Zinnia* "How do you know Y/n?"

Zinnia looks away and took off her cloak showing all o the scars on her arms causing everyone around her.

Zinnia: "We were test subjects by some kind of terrorist group.. They wanted to experiment on both human...and Faunus. T-they tortured us...my once were less severe compare to Y/n's."

Ozpin: "Can you elaborate..." *We all look to see Mr. Branwen, Professor Ozpin, and Ms. Goodwitch. walking in. Ms.Goodwitch covers her mouth as she looks at Y/n.*

Zinnia: "May I ask who you all are?"

Ozpin: "Ah forgive me..I'm Professor Ozpin, the headmaster of Beacon Academy..these are my colleagues, Qrow Branwen and Glynda Goodwitch."

Qrow: *Looks at Zinnia and Y/n* "What the hell did they do to you..."

Zinnia: "If you really want to know..." *takes out a hard drive from her pocket and hands it to Ozpin.* "Then it's all in here...but I will warn you...it's not pretty..."

Ozpin hand the hard drive to Ms. Goodwitch who opens up her laptop and play the file on the hard drive. I felt Coco put her hand on my shoulder..I look up at her then at the laptop as all the file which happen to be video files I needed to know what happen to Y/n

But I wasn't ready to see what was in the files.

(Timeskip) Zinnia P.o.V:

I watch as Qrow walks out and throw into a nearby trash can.  When the Video finished Ms. Goodwitch rip the hard drive out of the laptop and was about to hurl the hard drive out the window. But Ozpin who was trying to keep calm but was incredibly disturb what he saw and took the hard drive out her hand.

All of Y/n's class mate were mortified of what they just witness. They were all tearing up for their unconscious friend. All they could hear was Y/n's and my screams of agony and pain as the kidnappers had spliced his D.N.A with numerous amount of plant cells. They also did dust transfusion in his own blood stream. And the amount of electrocution and torture he had to endure. 

Zinnia: "I don't even think we would have made it if Y/n semblance had not triggered if it wasn't for his semblance..."

Velvet: "H-he discovered his semblance.."

Ozpin: "He always had it...Young Y/n sembance was Chlorokinesis the ability to control plants.."

This shocked everyone, how could his classmate not know that he had such a powerful semblance.

"Yeah..but because of the experiments his semblance had been affected as well."

But before we could continue Y/n began to stir catching everyone's attention.

Velvet: "Y-Y/n"

Suddenly Y/n's heart monitor began to go haywire and Y/n began to scream loudly he began to curl up in pain.

"Shit!!! Not again!!!"

Velvet: *Scared*  "W-what's happening?!"

Y/n's eyes shot open but it was not the same red eyes they know instead they were yellow and feral.

I go to Y/n and hug him tightly as Y/n began to let out a monstrous screech in a panic.

"Y/N!! IT'S OKAY!!"

The other began to back up afraid as they heard bone cracking and flesh forms. They watch as Y/n sees his tail regrow back but this time it has some kind of leaves growing off of it. Y/n looks into my eyes as he began to grow claws out of his hands. I could tell he was in great pain. Tears ran down my face as I rested my hand o his cheek.

"It's okay...Y/n...it's okay.."

Y/n slowly begin to calm down tears running down his face as his eyes calms down.He wraps his arms around me. He slowly began to sob in my shoulder.

Y/n: *sad tone and broken* "I-it h-happened a-again didn't it..."

"Yeah...but don't you didn't hurt anyone.."

Ruby P.o.V:

I couldn't believe it what I just witness, Y/n's that just grown a tail, and had become more plant like rght in front of us. But what was that monstrous roar Y/n let out and his eyes...they weren't the same old red eyes anymore. Now they are bright yellow.

I reach my hand out to Y/n. But as I did Y/n looks up at me and the others. His body began to tremble as he slowly began to back up slowly.His eyes widen in fear and terror, he breathing became more uneven.

Zinnia: "Y/n what's wrong?!"

Y/n put his hand on his chest and his breathing became more uneven. Tears run down his face.

Ms. Godwitch: "Oh oum! He's having a panic attack!!"

Zinnia looks at us then at Y/n and hugged more tightly trying calm him down.

I began to cry and I ran out of the room Yang, Weiss, and Blake after me. I lay my back on a nearby wall of the doctor's office as I began to cry.

Yang: "Ruby what wrong?! Why did you-?"

"Y-Y/n.."

Weiss: "What about Y/n..."

"The way he looked at me....He's afraid of us..."

Yang and Weiss' eyes widen in surprise but then they slowly look away realizing that I was right...We caused his condition to be like this.

Nora, Ren and Pyrrha soon walk up to us insanely hurt.

We look at them and then look away.

"W-we have to make this right...."

Blake; "And how do we do that..."

Ren: "Wait..Blake did you also-"

Blake looks away tears ran down her face.

Blake: "No...I just watched....I should have done something.."

Nora: "He might be able to talk to you..." 

Pyrrha: "We have to make it to Y/n no matter what.."