The Plan

Enjoy:)

I explained everything about the plan. Ranboo agreed with me and so did his friends Philza,TechnoBlade,Wilbur,Tommy, Fundy and Tubbo. They pack all they're stuff and getting ready for tonight.

At night (At the portal place ofcourse) .___.

"Okay Phil, you have to fly Tommy right up there to open the doorway. Got it?" I said. "Got it" Phil said as he flew Tommy to the top. "What do we do now?" I saw Tommy hand signaled me through my telescope. "Just knock some space up there 3 times. It should open the door" I hand signaled him. "Okay" He thumbs up at me.

He knocked some of the top spaces three times. And then he found it. "I found it!" Tommy hand signaled. "He did it guys! Phil, fly Tommy down there then fly us through there." I said. "Okay" said Phil as he thumbs up.

Inside the dome .___.

"Yes! This it! My plan worked!" I said. "Yeah it did!" Wilbur said. "Okay we need to go all at the same time" I said. "Why" everyone asked. "Do you know some people know how to get in the dome, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Techno asked. "Well, there is an alarm if someone goes through here" I said while scratching my neck. "Well, let's hack it! And then we can turn it back on!" Techno said.

"I guess that could work" Ranboo said. "Do you have your tools?" I asked. "Ofcourse duh!" Techno said. "You don't have to be rude!" Phil said. "I wasn't!" Techno said. "Enough you two, grab your tools and go hack this thing" said Wilbur.

1 hour and 5 minutes later (11:05).___.

"Its done" Techno said. "Finally" said Tommy. "Hey, It's not easy to hack you know" said Techno. "Anyways, I will turn off the alarm by pressing this button. Once I pressed it. We can go inside. And once we get there, we will turn the alarm back on and can't hack it or do anything to it again." Said Techno.

"Okay,you guys ready?" I asked. "Yes" everybody said. "Press it Techno" I said. And Techno pressed the button. "Here we go" I said. I put my hand in the portal just to test it if the alarm went off. "It didn't rang" I said. "I went inside the portal. And so did my friends.

Hahaha, maybe a cliffhanger right here hehe. I hope you enjoyed this chapter tho! Sorry if it's short but atleast I tried.
You can read the next one :)

-Itz_FoxFreak

431 words