Skeppy's Past

WARNING⚠ This chapter have some Bullying,Blood and Innapropriate Language(cleaned) If you are not comfortable with this,please do not attack and do NOT read this chapter. Read at your own risk.
Enjoy:)

Skeppy's Past is harder than you think. You might think that he has a good life just because he has a big house. Well, not all people have that. You see, Skeppy's Mother was a succesful buisness woman in her company. Until she got a very strong sickness,she isn't that succesful anymore. The assistant tried her best to keep the company going but things got too far. So, the company was shut down due to low buisness. Skeppy's father is the most wanted person in the country. He is wanted for robberies,drugs,kidnapping and killing. He is known as the "Black Badger". Skeppy and his mother doesn't know that Skeppy's father is wanted in the country. Can they even ever know?

***

Skeppy was in his mother's hospital room. "Mother, how are you feeling?" Skeppy asked. "I'm feeling a bit fine honey" Skeppy's mother said. "Oh, that's good" Skeppy said as he sighed. "Why did you sighed my diamond?" Skeppy's mother asked. "Its just that, its been one month and you still haven't got any better" Skeppy said. "Awe don't worry honey, let's think positive. And just like your father promise that he will work hard for the both of us" Skeppy's father said. "I guess your right" Skeppy said. "Well, I gotta go know. I'll see you after school mom" Skeppy said. "Okay honey, have fun at school" Skeppy's mom said as she waved goodbye. Skeppy wave aswell and leave's the room.
"Please take care of her nurse"

At school .____.

"And that class, is the history of how the World War One sta-" the teacher was cut off by Skeppy going in the class late. "Good morning Ms.Daisy. Sorry for bei-" Skeppy was cut off. "Your late again Skeppy" Ms.Daisy said. "I'm really sorry. Its just that-" "Quite! Enough with your excuses." Ms.Daisy said. "But, you didn't even let me finish!" Skeppy said. "Just go to your seat this instant" Ms.Daisy said. "Yes Ms.Daisy" Skeppy said as he go to his seat. "What a total loser" Lucas whispered to him as he laughed. One of Skeppy's bullies. By my meaning of "one of" means that Skeppy has five other bullies.

At lunch .____.

Skeppy is sitting alone eating his lunch. Until someone came in. "Hey loser, this is our spot" Lucas said as his friends nodded along. "Y-you can sit with me if you want" Skeppy said. "Pffffft hahahahaha! You think we would sit with a loser like you?" Lucas said. "Now go sit somewhere else" Lucas added. "O-okay" Skeppy said as he quickly put his lunch in his lunch box and leave. Skeppy looked for a place to sit but everything was full. Skeppy sighed until someone shouted. "Over here!" A boy said. Skeppy went to the boy and sat with him. "U-u-um thank you f-for l-letting me sit h-ere" Skeppy stutered. "No need to be nervous" The boy said as he ate his fries. "I'm Quackity, you?" Quackity asked. "S-Skeppy" Skeppy said. "Well, okay. Have any friends?" Quackity asked. "No. I'm too shy to ask some friends to hang out with me" Skeppy said as he did the "👉👈" fingers. "Oh-" Quackity was cut off. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you! This place is really crouded" A boy said. "Well,its not my fault this place is crouded mista" Quackity said. The boy looked at Skeppy. "Who is this guy?" The boy asked. "Oh! I forgot to tell you! Skeppy, meet my idiotic bestfriend Jschlatt" Quackity said. "Hey! Don't call me idiotic!" Jsclatt said. "And nice to meet you Skeppy" Jschlatt said as he gently smack Quackity's head. "Stop it!" Quackity said. "Cant we just have lunch instead of smacking?" Skeppy asked. "Oh okay" Quackity and Jschlatt said as Jschlatt sat down. They eat they're lunch silently until two people came by. "Why didn't you tell us that your gonna sit here!?" A brownish-haired boy said. "Sorrry!" Quackity shouted. "Anyways *sits on chair* how's it goin'?" The black-haired boy asked as the brownish-haired boy sat next to him. "Everything fi-" Jschlatt was cut off by Skeppy standing. "I'm sorry, I'm going to sit somewhere else. I feel like I'm invading your friendshipness" Skeppy said as he was about to leave the table. "Wait!" Jschlatt shouted as Skeppy turn around. "You are not invading. Please, come sit with us" Jschlatt said as he pointed the chair were Skeppy was seated. "Really? Your not really tricking me?" Skeppy asked. "Ofcourse! Why would I trick you?" Jschlatt said. "Its to personal.." Skeppy said. "Look, we understand that you have a hard time making friends. But, Its your time to shine! Because we are here for you" Quackity said as Skeppy smiled. "Okay then" Skeppy said as he sat down to his chair. "Hey lovebirds, aren't ya gonna introduce yourself?" Quackity said as he raised an eyebrow. "Right" The two lovebirds said. "Love birds?" Skeppy asked. "Ummm, yeah. Me and Karl are dating" The black-haired boy said. "So, He's name is Karl and you?" Skeppy asked. "Sapnap" Sapnap said. "Okay. Let's eat now" Skeppy said as they laughed and ate their lunch.

At the hallway (2:05 P.M) .____.

Skeppy was picking books from his locker to review some studies in the library for the test next class. Since it's he's breaktime, he has plenty of time. Until Lucas pushed him to the floor. "Hey! What was that for?!" Skeppy shouted. "Don't you dare shout at me. Where's my homework?" Lucas asked. "U-ummm, I-I-I forgot" Skeppy said. "You forgot?" Lucas asked evily. "WHY DID YOU FORGET?! YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE WHO FORGET WHAT I ASKED?!"  Lucas said. "Please I beg you! Dont hurt me!" Skeppy shouted as tears went down to his cheek. "Beat him up boys" Lucas said as his friends went to Skeppy and beat him up. They punch and kick Skeppy until he passes out.

30 minutes later .____.

"This is enough boys, let's go. You done copying his answers from his homework?" Lucas said. "Yes" Bill said. "HEY WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO TO SKEPPY?!" Jchlatt shouted as he and Quackity ran to them. "Let's go!" Lucas said as they ran away. "COME BACK HERE P*TA!!" Quackity shouted with anger. "Skeppy wake up!" Jschlatt shouted as he checks Skeppys heartbeat. "Phew! He still has a heartbeat. I gotta take him to the nurse ASAP" Jschlatt thought as he carried Skeppy in bridal style and ran to the nurse's office.

1 hour later .____.

Skeppy woke up. "W-w-where am I?" Skeppy asked. "Be calm Skeppy, your on the nurse's office" Quackity said. "Did I miss class?" Skeppy asked. "Yes. But dont worry, you are excuse in the test. You can take it once your feeling better. Plus, Lucas and his friends got arrested for 5 months for bullying." Quackity said. "How?" Skeppy asked. "Um, I kinda caught they're leader and report him and his friends in the principal office." Quackity said. "Thank god" Skeppy said as he smiled. "And thank you for being a true friend. Even your other friends. Its the first time I have a true friend that always stand for me" Skeppy said. "Your welcome." Quackity said. "How are the others" Skeppy asked. "Well, Schlatt and Sapnap are having football practice while Karl cheered them on. I'm free so I decided to watch you. And by the way, the nurse said that you need to rest for 15 days since you we're beat up badly" Quackity said as he smiled. Skeppy smiled and said "Okay". They talk for about a minute until the school bell rang.

New friends..I love this day. Today has been great but bad because I got beat up. Everything is a bit fine for me but what about mom? What about the promise that dad said? He didn't have the allowance for working one month?

...

I thought he would get an allowance every sunday...

Part 2 coming soon😉...