New Place,New Home,And Love?

Enjoy:)

"...love?.." I asked. "Yeah Badboyhalo, It's love" Tubbo said. "Who's the lucky girl?" Ranboo asked. "Its not a girl.." I said. Ranboo and Tubbo give me a shocked look. "Its Skeppy" I said. "Wow, never knew you like him" Ranboo said. I chuckled. "Promise me you wont tell anyone" I said while crossing my arms. "Yes" They said. "Now common, lets pack" I said.

Outside the hotel .____.

"So Bad, where is Skeppy's house?" Fundy asked. "Let me call Skeppy real quick" I said as i took out my phone and call Skeppy.

Hello?

Hi Skeppy! Aren't you gonna lead us to your house?

Oh Bad Hi! Yeah, Quackity will be there with the car you'll be riding towards here.

Car?(Tubbo)

Yes Tubbo. So you wouldn't have to walk here.

He should be there by now

Oh! We see him Skeppy!

(Quackity)Eyyyyy! I'll help you with the bags and get in.

Okay!

Gotta go Skeppy! See you there!

Okay bye! Be safe!

We will!

End call.

I ended the call as I helped put our bags in the car.

At Skeppy's house ._____.

"We're here!" Quackity said as he stopped the car. "Woah! He's house is big! Daddy! Look!" Micheal said as he poke Ranboo. "Oh yeah, it is big" Ranboo said. I see Skeppy running towards the car. "How do I open the window?" I asked.

"Just push that button on your side" Quackity said. "This one?" I asked. "Yeah" Quackity said as I pushed the button and opened the window. "Hi! Bad!!" Skeppy said. I saw Sapnap running along behind him. "Hey Skeppy and Sapnap" I said.

"Awwww, why did you do that? I told you to stay quite" Sapnap said. "Sorry" I said. "Anyway, get out of the car! Guys!! Can you help me and Sapnap get this bags out?!" Skeppy shouted. "Okay!!" They said.

They carried our bags into our rooms. Ranbbo,Tubbo and Micheal share a room, Me,Wilbur and Tommy share a room, and  Techno and Phil share a room. And then we all unpack our stuffs.

After unpacking ._____.

"Finally finish unpacking" I said. "Yeah, we have to pack allll our stuff from the other side" Tommy said. "Yeah....I wonder how my parents are doing right now..." I said. "Everyone!!! Lunch is Ready!!!" Dream shouted. "Okay!" We said as we went to the dining room.

At the dining room ._____.

"Mmmmmm! The food is yummy! Thank you Mr.Dream!" Micheal said while Tubbo chuckled along. "Your welcome Micheal" Dream said as he smiled. "Remeber! Later we will be playing truth or dare!!! Bwahahah!" Quackity said. "Yeahhh!!" We said. "Great" I thought. I'm not a big fan of truth or dare. I could see Skeppy doesn't like truth or dare aswell.

Huh, I wonder what will it be in this New Place,New Home,And...
Love?..

While at Nether World .____.

Gaurds went to the queen and bow down. "Did you find him?" The queen asked. "No your majesty,we couldn't find him" One of the gaurds said. Bit suddednly, the queen burst out of anger. "DANGIT!!" The queen shouted.

"ITS BEEN 3 OR 4 DAYS!!! AND WE COULDN'T EVEN FIND HIM!" The queen added. "What about at a friend's house?" The king asked. "They are missing aswell RichardHalo!! MISSING!!" The queen shouted again. But the queen sighed.

"Bring.him.in.here" The queen said. "But his cousin is busy!" The queen's assistant said. "I DONT CARE IF HE'S BUSY!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!!" The queen shouted. "You heard the queen!! BRING HIM IN HERE!!" The queen's assistant demanded. "That little brat has been always a dissapointment to us Richard. If we find him...."

We'll kill his friends...

😱😱😱😱 IS BADBOYHALO'S MOTHER GONNA KILL ALL BADBOYHALO'S FRIENDS?!?! I hope not!!
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this! See you on the next chapter😉

628 words