About the next Chapter

Hello Skephalo lovers! I hope you have a good day and enjoying my book :).

About the next chapter, I decided that I will post 3 chapters at the same time for the this book since its almost going to end. Also, my friends told me that I need to put some space on my writings -w-. I'm not mad tho, dont worry.

Its because I'm using a tablet and maybe you guys are using phones and there are little spaces -w-. My font is different in wattpad aswell and I zoomed it in a perfect reading mode for me so I wont hurt my eyes when I read it or when I write.

That is why I'm using a different writing method :). I'll be putting spaces like this
Example:

Writings many writings
(Space here)
Writings blablablabla

And many more wrtings. She said:)

Just like I'm using it right now.
I have been busy also with school sooooo yeah :) that's why I couldn't post much. 3 chapters will be realease soon and after the Skephalo book will be finish, I'll be making another book.

A quackbur (Quackity x Wilbur) book aint that bad. I have read many books like these I seemed wanna try it. You can't change my mind tho since ALL of my ideas are now prepared for this Quackbur book :].

Make sure to follow My friends :]
Pigeon_AAA
Poopybucket134134
You better check Pigeon's new funny book :D
And also to poopy, she/he has some pretty good Benc Trio and Bee Duo collections in her/his reading list:)

That's all. See ya!