The Post

Enjoy:)

I was in the hotel room with Techno and Phil. Who are just talking anyway-_-. I remembered Skeppy making me a so called "Twitter" account. I went to find Twitter. He said that it has blue background and a white bird. "There it is" I thought.

I opened it and it said it needed a password. "What was that password that Skeppy told me again? Ah,*********" I thought as I entered the password. It opened and there was a greeting saying "Welcome to Twitter Badboyhalo! You can post a message,picture or video!" (Hey so uhhhh quick note, I dont know if Twitter say something like this because I dont have Twitter and my aunt does so yeah)

Wow, so nice. A saw a notification saying "Skeppy tag you on his post!" "Skeppy tagged me?" I tapped the notification and then saw his post. It was two pictures of me. One picture of me earlier at the cafe of me being flustered,Showing half of the face.

"What?! That must be the snap I heard earlier. It was a picture snap" I thought. And another picture of me wearing Skeppy's diamond headwear that he made. I saw the what so called "caption" that said "He's so cute♡ Am I right?"

  "........ What.the.MUFFIN HEAD!!" I shouted as I hide my face in a pillow being flustered. "What is wrong with me?!?! Why am I being flustered?!?!" I thought. "You okay mate?" Phil asked. Phil and Techno went to my bed and saw my phone.

They read the caption saying that I'm cute. "Oohhhh, someone has a cruuushhh~" Techno said as he smirked. Phil smirked aswell. "Well, you like eachother aswell" I said as I crossed my arms. Still being flustered. Techno and Phil turned red.

(#Techza moments right there😎 I just saw something on tiktok called Techno and Philza moments so I thought. "If there is something like this even if its platonic. Maybe there is a fanfic in Wattpad." So, I searched it and wow I was shocked. Not being disgusted ofcourse because I'm not here to ruin it. Ya know? This is just to add some content ship in here. Ya know?😎 Okay, enought talk. Back to the story)

"Whatever" Techno said. "Anyway, do you like him?" Phil asked. "No I dont!!" I shouted. "Oh common. It's pretty obvious you like him because of your flustered looks" Techno said.

"Ye-" Phil was cut off by Tommy and Wilbur shouting. "We're back!" They shouted. "Hey guys! Guess what? Badb-" I cutted Phil and drag him and Techno  to the bathroom. "That was weird" Wilbur said.

Inside the bathroom

"What was that for mate?!" Phil shouted. "Shhhhhh!!! Be quiteeee!!" I whisper-shout at Phil. I sighed. "I want the two of you to not tell anyone what you saw today on my phone. Got it?" I said as I crossed my arms.

"If you dont, I'll expose the two of you liking eachother" I added. I'm the only one who knows their little secret. "Okay okay! Fine" Techno said. "We promise" They said. "Okay,c'mon let's go" I said as I opened the door.

"What were you doing in the bathroom?" Tommy asked. "Well-we-umm.." I said. "Stuttering? Did you three having makeout session?" Tommy said as he smirked. "WHAT?!?!?" We said as we got disgisted. "WAIT! ITS A J-" *punch*. We punched Tommy.

A few minutes later

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Wilbur laughed hardly. "Its not funny Wilbur!!! You know it was a joke!!!" Tommy shouted. "AHAHAHHAHAHA I know *laughs*" Wilbur laughed again-_-.

"WILBUR" Tommy said as he attacked Wilbur. "STOP IT YOU TWO! You two are acting like babies for crise sakes" Phil said as he face-palmed. I look at my phone again to see Skeppy's Post.

"Is it true that Skeppy said I'm cute?"

Woooo!!! Another Finished chapter bwahahahah😂. Sorry if this is short anyway, but I had fun making this!😉
See you on the next chapter!;)

668 words