We Need to Escape

Before we start, In the last chapter, I forgot to put something. Which is this "Its been 3 months in the other side. Which is great! They have been hanging out,eating, and having fun! Right now, Badboyhalo,Philza and TechnoBlade are having a bike ride" yeah, I forgot to add that in the first part of "The Date" chapter.
Anyways, Enjoy:)

"Mom?!?!" Bad shouted. "Hello dear. I see your awake" the queen said. "Why am I here? And how did you even find me?!?" Bad asked. "Why don't you ask your big cousin" the queen said as he look at Corpse. "What?....but why Corpse? Why?!? You promised!" Bad said. "I'm sorry Bad" Corpse said. "Put him in the dungeon now" The queen said. "Don't do this to my son Miranda!" (Miranda is just random) Corpse's father said. "Your son was lying to me. He needs to be discipline" Miranda said as he looks at Bad. "Now my son, time to teach.you.a.lesson" Miranda said as Bad looked at her with a worried face.

While with the others...

Karl covered his face with his hands and said "I should've told him everything" "what are you talking about Karl?" Sapnap asked. "Well, just yesterday before this happen my journa-Magic Journal was moving. So I went to check it and it was full of writings saying make a portal now! Something is wrong! So I went to my secret place and made a portal. Once it was made, I went inside and there, I saw what will happen today" Karl said. "So...OURYAY HETAY EASONRAY HYWAY UROAY RIENDFAY SIAY EINGBAY APTUREDCAY YBAY HEMTAY!!" Techno shouyed in a pig latin language as he pull out a golden sword and points it to Karl. "YOU LITTLE F*CKING B*TCH!" Techno shouted again.

*pause* before we continue, the one that Techno said is "YOUR THE REASON WHY OUR FRIEND IS BEING CAPTURED BY THEM!!" Its pig latin that I learned from Teen Titans -v-. Heres how you do it

Exmaple:
Easy

Simply move the first letter to the last part.
⬆➡⤵
Easy_

Asye

And then add "ay"
Asyeay

Now you understand :) continue!

"Techno! Calm down!" Phil shouted. "Yeah dude! Stop pointing the sword at me!" Karl said. "Why didn't you just told him everything?!" Techno shouted again. "I told him not to go to the park. I tried to tell him everything! But for some reason I can't!" Karl shouted still Techno's sword pointing at him. "Techno, since he's telling the truth, put the sword down and let's be rational about this" Dream said as all of the, accept Techno nodded with agreement. "Fine" Techno said as he points away the sword from Karl. "So, does anyone have a plan?" Techno asked. "I have, but we need to be carful. Me and Techno have explored this place and there are alot of gaurds. At this situation we are right now, they are marching around. I have no promises if this will work but we WILL try to escape this place." Phil said. "Hold up, you and Techno EXPLORED this place?" Quackity asked. "Well yes because we're..." Phil was trying to finish his sentence. "From here" Ranboo said, fininishing Phil's sentence. "Totally knew it!" Quackity said. "Huh? But how?" Fundy asked. "Well, you Fundy, you look like a standing fox. Which I've read from books that they live in the nether world." Dream said. "And Ranboo looks like half endermen and half ghast" George said. "Techno looks like a nether piglin" Karl said. "Philza have the wings of a nether crow" Sapnap said. "Tubbo might look normal but, I saw him transform into a nether goat last week" Skeppy said. "Same with Wilbur and Tommy. But not the same transformation with Tubbo. I've read from books that if someone has white streak on their hair like Wilbur, they have been revived and have been given powers. And as for Tommy, I see that he has the legendary flower crown given by past nether royals." Quackity said. "And as for Bad, he does look like a Nether demon" Quackity added. "I must say, very detailed. How do you even know about every little detail of us?" Techno asked. "Well, all of us love reading histories about the Nether World. We found them interesting, and its a dream come true that we got here. But captured." Skeppy said. "Well then, you guys are in luck because..."

We're gettin' out of here
-Phil

Wooohhh!! This one is finish! Sorry if this is all I've got -v-. I am trying my best so bear with me :'). I hope you enjoyed this tho! The next chapter will be long so I hope you get your snacks ready when you read it!😉

Will they ever escape?...

See you on the next chapter😉

785 words