Why aren't you resisting?

-Hello (after like a week and a half) I am struggling to find inspiration for braces part 2, of you want you can give me ideas because I'm struggling.

-This is quite short so don't expect to be blown away since my energy levels have been low.

-Sofy Bakugou because idgaf

-Warnings-ish: Jealousy? Idek

_____________________________________________

NO1's POV

Kirishima wanted to go out with some friends to the arcade and later go to the skate park. But the thing is, he has to actually be able to leave the apartment.

It's not like he can't leave when he wants to it's just that every time he tries to, Katsuki always makes him try and stay so that they can cuddle or literally do anything other than letting him go.

Kirishima fixed his beanie one last time before grabbing his bag and walking out of the bedroom door quietly.

When he walked into the living room he found Bakugou lying on the couch on his phone probably talking to someone.

It looked like Bakugou hadn't noticed that he entered the room.

He quietly walked to the side table near the door and grabbed the car keys and looked towards Bakugou.

"I'm going out Katsu." Kirishima said hesitantly.

"Okay."

Kirishima's eyes went slightly wide in the monotone response from his blond boyfriend.

"Wha?.."

Kirishima was shocked on how Bakugou very calmly and quickly answered his question without resistant. A little bit too calm and quickly.

"Um, okay. I'll be leaving now." Kirishima said slightly confused.

"M'kay babe." Bakugou said typing something on his phone.

Kirishima was still looking at his boyfriend who was invested in his phone.

"I'll be gone for a few hours, probably gonna come back after midnight.." Kirishima said in an even more confused.

"Yeah, that's fine Ei." Bakugou said giving Kirishima a soft smile.

"I might not be able to call you the whole night..."

"It's alright, just make sure to stay safe." Bakugou said.

Kirishima was flabbergasted. In their whole lives of even knowing each other have they had a conversation much like this one. Why isn't he resisting?! Why doesn't he want Kirishima to stay home?!

"Are you sure babe? I mean I can stay if you want me to it won't be-"

"It's okay Ei, go hang out with your friends." Bakugou said softly.

Kirishima stood at the door still. Well, I mean he could just go right? There was no ruckus or struggling from Bakugou so he should be good to go right?

But why didn't he struggle? Is he mad at him? Did he do something wrong? What if he wants him to leave? Maybe he's expecting someone when he's gone?

"U-um, maybe I should stay, I mean it's just one time that I miss a hang out." Kirishima said throwing the keys back onto the counter and taking off his shoes.

"Are you sure?" Bakugou asked looking at Kirishima confused.

"Yeah totally babe, I'll just go change into some casual clothes now..."

Bakugou looked at Kirishima with a screwed eyebrow and then continued typing on his phone.

Kirishima then walked towards their room but immediately started stripping off all his clothes in the speed of lightning and changed into a pair of sweatpants and  shirt on.

He walked back into the living room with slight speed and sat on the couch looking at Bakugou.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asked looking away from his phone.

"Nothing...can we cuddle?" Kirishima asked with puppy eyes.

"Of course." Bakugou said with a giggle.

Kirishima didn't hesitate on sliding between Bakugou's legs and smushing his face between those big tits of his in content.

"Are you sure nothings wrong Kiri?" Bakugou asked one more time.

"Um, nothings wrong, m'just tired.." Kirishima said into the blond's big chest.

Kirishima was not jealous of the fact that Bakugou very casually allowed Kirishima to go out with friends, definitely not...

They spent the rest of the day cuddling together.

Bonus: Bakugou was just playing Genshin on his phone.

____________________________________________

-Hope you enjoy this short story, I'll try and finish part 2 of braces when I have time out of school work

-614 words, not including these

-See you!