Marriage fever

-Marriage fever Bakugou who wants to be married to his annoying lover Todoroki

-Warnings: None, fluff

-Ship: Todobaku

__________________________________________________

NO1's POV

Bakugou was mad. Well, maybe not mad just annoyed.

Just recently Kirishima and Mina had gotten married and the wedding was great.

When Kirishima announced that he finally proposed he invited all his good friends to have a celebration, but it was no surprise that Kirishima immediately came to Bakugou saying that he wanted him to be his best man.

Bakugou agreed, proud of his best friend for finally making the big decision. Throughout the few months before they got married there was a lot of planning.

The venue, the theme, the decorations, the outfits, the dress, it was all a lot. But it all turned out great.

There was an awesome bachelor and bachelorette party for both the bride and groom. Kirishima's party was so fucking stupid yet so funny at the same time.

They were just doing crazy shit the whole fucking time and doing so many activities that it was nothing like the "sit-down-in-a-bar" TV bachelor parties. But, it was all spectacular.

Mina came out with an amazing with a beautiful dramatic dress and Kirishima cried when she came out. They had their kiss, everyone cheered and celebrated.

They had a memorable after party and when it finished, they both invited their closest friends to have an after-after wedding party.

They did an all-nighter at a club and they became extremely drunk. At some point the newlyweds had managed to escape to have their "alone time", but it was truly an amazing experience.

Overall, the wedding was a success.

It's been a couple months since the wedding and now Bakugou was having new feelings grow.

Mina and Kirishima's wedding was so perfect that maybe.. it makes Bakugou want to have his own perfect day.

The more time he spends thinking about it the more he wants his dumbass of a boyfriend to just propose.

And today was one of those times of weakness.

Bakugou was lying in his bed in the layers of blankets on his phone...looking at rings.

He knows it's corny as fuck but there're just times where he gets in his emotions too much about his finger being empty. So it's just something to make him feel even worse about it.

This has been a thing for Bakugou for a while now, but it's starting to get a bit concerning.

Of course Todoroki doesn't know about this, Bakugou would be damned. But can the bastard just hurry up!

I mean, they've been dating for 6 years, almost 7 and it's been such a great time but Bakugou wants to get official, to see Todoroki get on one knee and ask the question.

It's even reached to the point where Bakugou has test worn rings lying around the house just to see what it would look like, what it would feel like to be a fiancé, or better yet a husband.

So lost in his desirable fantasies, he was shocked back into reality when the door opened.

In that same second, Bakugou jumped as he turned off his phone and shoved it under his pillow. He whipped his head around to see the man himself walking in.

"Fucking hell Shouto, you scared the shit out of me." Bakugou said with a sigh. Tucking his phone just the slightest deeper into the pillows.

"Oh sorry." Todoroki responded pacing towards the bed and climbing into the covers.

"I wanted to cuddle." He shifted right next to Bakugou as his arms wrapped around him to steal some of his warmth. He managed to snag a few kisses in the process which made Bakugou smile.

Without any resistance, Bakugou pushed himself towards Todoroki's body. Even though he hasn't asked yet, maybe one day he will. But it doesn't really matter, as long as he's with Todoroki then he's more than content.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Spoiler alert. Bakugou's wish came true coincidently a week after. It was even more heartfelt than how Bakugou would've expected it to be.

They had an incredible date at their favorite restaurant, they then went to do their favorite activity, bowling, which by the way Todoroki won for the first time in a couple of years, they then went back home and it was even more sweet when Bakugou saw their decorated living room with lights, blankets, pillows and so much more as well as an array of their favorite foods and snacks. To top it all off they watched their favorite movie that they're pretty sure they've watched a hundred times, (no joke).

It wasn't until the end of the movie when Todoroki got on one knee in front of the sitting Bakugou and popped out the question with a box that encased a gorgeous ring inside.

Long story short, it was a very emotional evening that was filled with happiness and love-filled sex that last till the crack of dawn.

They were engaged, and just around a couple of months later, they were now officially husband and husband.

_____________________________________________

-835 words (not including these)

-This one was kinda short but it was something cute I thought about.

-See you!