STOP HAVING SEX! Pt.1

Summary: Bakugou walking in on everyone having sex and he's over it

-These will be parts so this is part 1

-There is some Tododeku so if you don't like then leave, but this series is still based off of Bakugou

Warnings: Sex obvi, nothing else

______________________________________________

NO1's POV

Why him?

Why? Like, what did he do so bad that it had come to this? It's become so bad that he's scared to even get out of his room.

But even his room isn't a safe space for him.

But before we get into this, let's start from the beginning of this predicament.

☺︎︎

It was their final year of UA and everyone was maturing and growing up to be young adults.

But it also meant that relationships began to form.

Most people in the class have either a girlfriend or boyfriend except a handful which included Bakugou.

He doesn't have the time to grow a relationship with someone for long enough till they make it official and start "dating". But he's focused on becoming the number one hero.

With more training, harder homework, more internships, things are getting more and more stressful.

But boy why does everything never go his way.

Let's go from the first incident.

☺︎︎

It was a peaceful Saturday and the blond gremlin had spent the whole day looking over Math work and examples for studying, but that meant he mostly spent the day eating and sitting down at his desk.

But that also meant that he was unsatisfied on how unproductive he had been the whole day, so he decided to go for a late night training session.

He quickly got changed into some comfy workout clothes, grabbed a duffel bag and filled it with his essentials and went to the training area.

He was walking down to the locker rooms to put his bag in his locker but before he opened the door he heard a lot of ruckus.

"What the fuck?.." He mumbled in confusion. Whoever was in there was doing some shady shit.

But he really didn't put that much thought to it. It was probably one of the idiots doing some stupid dare or something.

He he turned the door handle to the room and opened the door, but this was forever his worst decision of his fucking life.

Because right on the other side of that door was his childhood friend and Icy-hot. And it would've have been fine if the two were laying on one of the lockers with Todoroki in between Deku's legs and eating his fucking face the fuck off in the messiest kiss he's seen in his life, even in porn.

But you know what's even worse. The fact that they both had no pants on and Todoroki was currently fucking the hell out of him while Deku he had the lewdest face that will be haunting Bakugou's nightmares for life.

Bakugou's not really sure what's the worst thing that could ever happen in his life, but this situation is probably top five.

He wanted to gorge his eyes out, or jump off his fucking balcony or even quit hero school.

Why? FUCKING WHY?! Why him!? Why is it him who has to walk in on those two having sex.

He's built a friend relationship with Deku so that they can have a conversation without Bakugou wanting to kill Deku and they can even have a nice .

Todoroki and Bakugou aren't really close, but they can have a decent sparring session or a nice conversation without an argument anymore.

But now? Oh hell naw, it'll take fucking years for the two of them to even get Bakugou to look them in the eyes.

But the worst thing happened when the two stopped kissing and were now staring directly at Bakugou with the slightest hint of fear.

However Bakugou looked like he saw Satan.

But not even a millisecond later Bakugou slammed the door closed so fast that he's pretty sure that one of the hinges broke off.

He turned his ass around and practically ran back to the dorms.

He can't tell if that was traumatizing, disgusting or both. It was finally sinking in fully that he walked in on them having sex and he almost puked from how cringe, awkward and embarrassing that was.

However in the locker rooms Todoroki and Deku were both frozen, too shocked to even say any words.

That night Bakugou questioned his existence.

The next morning he couldn't even be in the same fucking area as either of them. The second hand embarrassment would forever scar him.

Todoroki did try and talk to him but when he took one step in the blond's direction Bakugou would fucking run the other fucking way.

Deku was too embarrassed to even talk to Bakugou.

It was only a few days later when Todoroki found a letter on the floor in his room from Bakugou saying;

I will never say another fucking word about it, I didn't see shit icy-hot.

Ever since Bakugou has been avoiding them.

______________________________________________

-798 words, not including these

-Go check out my other books if you want

-See you