Fuck buddies!

-Hello yet again, I bring to you a troupe that I had in my mind and random scenarios from it. University AU

-Ship: Dekubaku

-Warnings: Somno, thigh fucking — will be marked on where it starts. Bakugou will have few genitals for one story
_____________________________________________

First off: Random bullshit

NO1's POV

Bakugou and Deku crash through the door kissing each other vigorously. Their hands grabbing and touching every part available to them.

Fuck were they horny. Like really horny, so horny that they couldn't even wait until they got in their room until they started making out in the hallway. They're lucky that nobody was there.

Deku slammed the door shut with his foot and pulled the blond closer to him. But fate decided that he shouldn't get what he wanted today.

Inko always used to say to tie his shoelaces but silly old Deku just...doesn't. So when he was closer the door style end of his shoelace got caught in the shut door as well.

"WAH!" Deku screamed falling down to the floor with his right foot at the door.

Bakugou had officially died from laughter on that day.

In bed:

NO1's POV

Deku was slowly starting to thrust in and out of Bakugou, hearing the blonds moans increase when suddenly he felt something down there that made him stop.

"What's fucking wrong nerd?" Bakugou said in a slight stern tone.

"Kacchan when was the last time you-" Deku reaches his hand down and pulled out a very furry teddy bear.

"Oh."

"I'm actually going to kill you one day."

More sex ⚠️(Bakugou with fem genitals)⚠️ If you don't like then skip this section and go to the next marking:

NO1's POV

"I can't fucking believe I'm letting you do this." Bakugou scoffed.

"Relax Kacchan, it's for school purposes." Deku said under the blanket.

You might be wondering, what are they talking about...

Well.

For Deku's Sex Ed class they were learning about the reproductive system and for some reason their homework is to draw and label a vagina.

Any normal person would just search up a picture and trace that on a piece of paper and get it done with. But Deku...Deku's just weird.

Instead, he uses his fuck buddy's (or boyfriend, they're sorting things out) vagina as a reference for his homework.

Bakugou originally said no, plain out no. But, when Deku offered to repay him in a more favorable way he reluctantly agreed.

So that's what's happening right now. Bakugou lying in bed without any pants or underwear spreading his legs wide as his fuck buddy/boyfriend kneeled in between his thighs with a book and a pencil in his hands sketching away.

Because Bakugou was still annoyed about what the nerd was doing he made him work under his blanket. At first Deku whined saying that he wouldn't be able to see anything. But he really did underestimate the blond when he was given a little flashlight.

"Oi! Are you almost fucking done? My hips are getting sore and I'm getting cold." Bakugou admitted, bonking Deku on the head on top of the blanket.

"Ow! Kacchannn! Don't be mean! This is worth a lot of marks, it has to be perfect." Deku reasoned poking his head up from the blanket with a frown.