Peeping Tom

-Fantasy AU: Someone finding Bakugou washing in a small pond.

-Ship: Dekubaku

_____________________________________________

NO1's POV

"Finally." Bakugou sighed out wiping a bead of sweat on his forehead.

He finally finished setting up his tent that took much more time then expected since it's now night time. He's put in all his belongings, laid out his sleeping bag, set out a few traps around his camp in case of intruders or dangerous animals and even made a small fire to warm up the space.

But he's been walking the whole day and has been working his ass off so he's sweaty and dirty. He really needs a bath.

He grabbed his mini bag filled with all his showering things before pour some water on the fire so that it doesn't attract attention.

Luckily the moon was extra bright this night so it illuminated his pathway a bit.

He's pretty sure that there are a few hot ponds around the area but he wants to find one close enough to his camp.

He had been walking for around ten minutes before he heard the sound of running water in the distance.

He followed the sound until he laid his eyes on a small pond that had a waterfall running from the top of a cliff.

The water shined with sparkles from the moon but was still as clear as a diamond, the water from the waterfall would glide over a piles of rocks until it splashed onto the pond below.

"This is perfect!" Bakugou cheered in his success in finding himself a nice place to relax.

He looked around a bit to make sure that there was nobody around before stripping off his pants, his huge cape and boots and walked towards the water.

He dipped in his foot and with surprise, the water was actually quite hot, just how he likes it.

He immediately walked all the way until his waist and sat down on one of the rocks in the water and relaxed.

He needed this, really. He just spent the whole week fighting off demons in another town and finally he gets his own free time to relax, and it was so nice to feel his muscles loosen up.

He was on his own this week, Kirishima couldn't come with him this time, despite the dragons resistance, because he had the flu, and that's not really useful when you're sneezing out fire.

So it was a bit rough this time, but at least now he gets to relax.

However, on the other side of the pond far away, there was an individual who was also on his own exploring trip.

It was none other than the friendly explorer Izuku Midoriya, also known as Deku from where he's from.

He has been traveling for a while now trying to find specific ingredients that a friend of his named Uraraka requested for.

Even though it was so late at night something was telling him to keep looking in this direction. He pushed past some bushes until he heard the distant sound of water flowing.

'A waterfall?' He questioned walking closer.

However, before he exposed himself into the open he caught a glimpse of something at the corner of his eye.

He quickly cowered hidden to be unnoticed. He creeped forwards until he was close enough to see what it was.

But then, his eyes went wide when he saw something he wasn't expecting. It was a person, a very naked person, in the pond looking as if they were bathing.

Deku could only see their back, but they had an amazing ass.. not like he was staring or anything but it was just an observation.

Their skin was so fair and porcelain like, glowing in the moonlight, the water from the pond creating an extra shine. Yet, he was still slightly covered with scars, both large and small, that scattered all over.

Deku couldn't take his eyes off of the person and only looked even more, inspecting each and every detail.

He thinks the person he's looking at is a boy (A/N they are still like 15-16) or a girl. They look like a boy but then the feminine features would make him second guess himself.

Small waist yet wide hips that gave them a smooth hour glass figure. But they still had a muscular, lean build. It wasn't until he turned around and that's when he figured out even more info.

Most importantly, they're a boy that's for sure. But Deku also noticed the tattoo on his shoulder. It was a..K? Maybe it was a symbol of some sort. Another thing he notes were the necklaces hanging from his neck. He recognize them from somewhere but he just can't remember.

While he was trying to conjure up his memories, he accidentally kneeled down on a branch making it snap, loudly.

Immediately, he saw the boy grab the sword that was laying on the grass and pointed it towards that direction of the noise.

This was it, Deku was done for, sure he might also have his own sword but it looks like this guy has way more experience judging from how well he was able to pinpoint the exact place where the noise came from.

Deku couldn't move, he knew even closing his eyes he would be spotted. So he watched fearful for his life as the boy walked closer and closer to where he was hiding, ready to attack.

He's fucked. Screwed. Done for. He's about to die young for watching someone shower, now that he thinks about it, maybe he deserves it.

He was only a few feet away and he could literally see the sharpness on that swords pointing at him. He could taste the blood that will be pouring out of his be-headed body in exactly 13 seconds.

Any God out there, please, please hear Deku's cry for mercy before he no longer has a life. His heart was pounding out of his chest that if he looked down he could probably see his clothing move along with the beating.

'PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! OH NO NO NO PLEASE IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT! PLEASE SPARE ME!!' Deku thought as he broke a cold sweat. He was trying to hold his breathe as much as he possibly could but his fast pacing heart was making it near damn impossible. He's gonna die today.

Just then, like a literal gift from the heavens above, a rabbit zoomed past Deku out into the open past the boy.

It must have given the boy a realistic reason for the previous snapping branch because his sword was slowly lowered as he watched the bunny run off. He was so close by now that Deku could even see his scorching, sharp, red eyes and his huge tits..which also were not important..anyways.

With a sigh the boy turned around started to walk back to his pile of clothes.

"So much for a relaxing bath." The boy said with slight irritation.

Even the way he walked was so hypnotizing. His hips swaying side to side as his ass jiggled nicely. Even though he was on the line of death, he can't help himself.

He saw the other step on the rocks as he climbed out of the water — that was too sexy. He bent down and grabbed the pile of clothes, covering his body with his huge cape and walked off into the forest.

Deku finally breathed once the boy was a distance away. That was such an experience...

Whilst he was walking back, a scowl formed on Bakugou's face. Of course he noticed the nasty pervert looking at him through the bushes, but as long they didn't attack him then he wouldn't attack them..whoever they were.

He wanted to have a calm moment to himself and he can't even get that without a Peeping Tom.

Guess it's time for bed.

_____________________________________________

-1309 words (not including these)

-See you!