Shoujibaku

-Finally! A new ship

-Honestly, it wasn't until I proof read this thing when I realized that I forgot to contribute Shouji's other arms and stuff so just for this story cause I'm lazy let's pretend Shouji only has one set of arms.

-Ship: Shoujibaku

-Warnings: None
___________________________________________

NO1's POV

It's not that Bakugou is small. 5'8 is a tall height nowadays. But it's just that his boyfriend is very big. So big that he picks him up like he weighs like a feather.

☺︎︎

Bakugou was on the couch dozing off as he was watching TV when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Babe? Are you awake?" Shouji asked.

"Mmh." Bakugou grunted, his eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"It's almost 11 pm, you should be asleep already." Shouji said walking around the couch to face Bakugou.

"Shut up, I can..stay up late." Bakugou said yawning right after.

"Yeah sure."

Shouji then bent down and lifted Bakugou into his arms easily, almost like picking up a baby.

Bakugou swiftly swooned into his boyfriend's muscular arms in comfort. It still amazes him how small he feels whenever he's around Shouji. And he won't ever admit to anyone how much he adores this feeling.

"Mmh, can you come with me to bed?" Bakugou asked giving little kisses on his neck.

"Of course Kat." Shouji said returning a kiss on his head.

He then walked up to their room and the two cuddled to sleep.

☺︎︎

It was yet another weekend morning where Shouji and Bakugou woke up tangled up in each other.

Shouji was the first to get up as he stretched his sleepy body awake.

Bakugou was awake as well but still very sore from last nights activities. And it wasn't training.

"Morning Katsuki." Shouji said petting Bakugou's hair. Despite stretching, his back was still sore from Bakugou's deep scratches.

"Mmngh." Bakugou grumbled from the noise. He was fucked properly last night and would now enjoy some much need charging.

"Are you okay? Did I go too hard?" Shouji asked now moving to rub his bare back. He was still naked from last night, in fact Shouji was still naked as well. When they were both finished from their urges it was too late and they were too tired to wear any clothes.

For such a kind guy, he's good at sex — some rough sex at that. But once the moment has passed he's yet again the sweetheart he is.

"Stop rambling, I'm fine. Last night was great. Now shut up and go back to sleep." Bakugou stated grabbing Shouji by the bicep and weakly pulling him towards the mattress.

Bakugou wasn't lying. He had cum so hard so many times that he would see stars. But he won't tell Shouji that his ass and hips are sore as fuck.

"We can't go back to bed Kat, we have class training remember?"

Bakugou remembers. He also remembers himself telling Shouji that it's fine if they do it even though they have early morning training. "pre-stretches" is what he called it, but now he's regretting being so horny.

"..Well it's not like I can fucking do anything." Bakugou mumbled turning his head to face the other.

"I'm sorry." Shouji responded giving Bakugou an apology kiss on his revealed forehead.