trent alexander arnold | lucky one

Warning: the following contains smut.

You couldn't help but scream at the TV, you were so angry with Klopp. You knew your boyfriend would come home in a bad mood. He hadn't been playing that well during the last few games and he was now getting substituted, you could only imagine how angry he was.

You had been dating Trent for four years, you had been there for him through all the highs and lows of his career. You remembered consoling him after he lost the Champions League final but the year later, you spent the entire night partying when he won it. You remembered how happy he was, he couldn't stop smiling. His smile was your favourite feature on him.

The game had finished with Liverpool losing. You sighed as you said goodnight to Trent's family, you decided to go wait in your shared room for him to return home. You knew it would be a long trip home, so you decided to take a quick nap, setting yourself a couple of alarms. You messaged your boyfriend asking him to tell you when he was close to home, he replied short answers, that showed the mood he was in.

You opened your eyes to the sound of your ringtone, you groaned as you rolled over checking your messages. You smiled seeing a text from Trent, letting you know he was on his way back to the house. You heard the downstairs door open, butterflies started to form in your stomach. You couldn't wait to see your man.

He walked through your bedroom door, chucking his bag on the floor. He didn't look you in the eyes, you could see how annoyed he was. Before he could speak, you raced over and captured his lips into a passionate kiss. He started deepening the kiss, you allowed him further access. You wanted him, you needed him. You pulled his top over his head, he reconnected your lips. You slid your hands down to remove his pants, he stopped and grabbed your hands, his eyes were dark and full of lust.

"I've missed you," he exhaled.

He let your hands go and you resumed. You quickly removed his pants and threw them off, he was now wearing only his boxers. You turned around and pushed him onto the bed, you laid on top of him, you still had his baggy t-shirt on.

"I love when you wear my clothes," he breathed.

You moved your lips to his bare neck, holding his body. His hands moved to your back and began removing your top. You stood up, he watched you as you removed your top, he licked his lips. Leaving small kisses along his bare skin, you traced your hands up Trent's legs. You placed them on his hips where his boxers were and swiftly removed them.

"Let me cheer you up," you smirked.

He collapsed on the bed and groaned in satisfaction. He put his hand on your head, he kept it there for about fifteen minutes, his fingers were locked in your hair. You loved pleasuring your man. You loved when he called your name, you loved his loud moans, you loved him. He let out a sigh when you finished.

"Now it's my turn," Trent exhaled.

He was completely naked in front of you, his cheeks were flushed red. He picked you up and threw you back on the bed. He traced sloppy kisses across your neck, along your chest. He stopped at your bare nipples, spending extra time there as he knew you loved the feeling. He kissed you along your body until he stopped at your hips, he removed your underwear with both hands. He put his head between your legs, you moved your hands around his hair. You called out his name as you reached your high.

"I want you," you moaned.

He looked at you and connected your lips again, this time it was fast and sloppy. You wrapped your arms and legs around him, you were now straddling him. You lowered yourself onto him, you started to move in sync with each other, you kissed every part of his face. He kept his lips on your neck, you both groaned in pleasure. You moaned each other's names as you rocked together. You picked up the pace, you wanted to feel every inch of him. You moved faster to reach your high, you both come undone in front of each other.

You rested your head on his chest. His heart was beating fast. He put his finger on your chin and moved your head so it was now facing him, he planted a soft kiss to your lips, then your nose and finally your forehead. You cuddled up closer to him, you didn't want this feeling to end.

As long as you were on this planet, you promised to always love Trent. You promised to cheer him up when he had a bad game. You loved him with all your heart, you would always love him. He thought he was lucky to love you, you knew that you were the lucky one.