Five

Its the next day, but after Cole lent Peyton some clothes to dry of they sat and talked on his bed for a while. Mostly Peyton spewing random animal facts but Cole sat there and listened to every single word coming out of the curly haired boy's mouth.

He let Peyton hold the puffin teddy whilst they chatted, they got to know a bit about one another.

Like their favourite colour, movie, show, animal things like that.

Cole still wants to get to know him more, like on a deeper level.

Anyway today is a good day, a green day. Peyton had fun chatting with Cole yesterday, he even wore his clothes to school today.

He's sat in art class drawing a very detailed grey eye, with black long curled eyelashes coating it and bushy brows as a hat. He couldn't get the picture out of his mind for a while now, so he thought to draw it down.

"Alright class, thats the end of today" the teacher claps his hands together and dismisses everyone, Peyton takes a bit longer to careful put the piece of paper in his bag neatly so it doesn't crease.

He would probably freak out if his hard work tore.

Walking out the door he furrows his brows and starts playing with the strings of his hoodie- Cole's hoodie. He doesn't like to feel crowded and in college there are many eager people to get to lunch as fast as they can.

So he keeps his head down and heads outside, trying to avoid as many people as he can.

Thats probably why he doesn't have friends, because he doesn't converse with people. But isn't Cole sort of his friend now? Friends are supposed to have conversations and get to know each other, they have already done that.

And even lend each other clothes and give each other rides, which they've done- well, Cole's done. He's heard this all from shows, this is how friendship works. So basically he has a friend?

He smiles at that thought and can't wait to tell his brother later on that he made a friend, Kai will be so proud to hear.

His head snaps up, causing his brown curls to hang infront of his brown eyes, because of loud cheering.

Whats going on?

He spots a big crowd yet again and instantly connects it from last time, when Cole was in a fight.

He doesn't want him to get hurt, he can't allow him to be hurt, not now that they're friends.

Who will give him rides and let him borrow clothes?

So he pushes his way through the crowd again and freezes as he sees Cole cornering a guy towering over him.

Both their hands bruised and faces bloodied and battered, confusion fills Peyton so he tilts his head to the side and watches Cole plant his fist against the guy's nose. They keep fighting and fighting until grey eyes are staring right into brown.

He's looking at Peyton, Peyton doesn't know what to do so he smiles and waves. This is a bad move because it causes Cole to halt with his actions, the other guy seeing this swings his fist back and lands it right on Cole's face.

Now the bigger guy has the upper hand and Peyton doesn't want to keep watching this, Cole's poor face is being beaten. He has to do something!

So with two long strides he is right behind the two guy's fighting, he then pokes Cole's arm to get his attention but it doesn't work, they are too busy fighting.

He gets annoyed at this and stomps his feet, "stop!" He yells making Cole freeze and turn around, again distracting him causing the other guy to punch but before he can land it on Cole's beaten up face, Cole moves out the way.