Chapter 15- Powers

On the way home, Emma explained everything and told Lilly about her and Max's powers, she also said that Lilly's parents also have powers but Mitch lost his powers as he was caught by Max's father ( David ). After a while, they reached home and as soon as they did, Emma collapsed and fell to the ground and everybody ran to help her. A few minutes later, Emma was lying in the hospital with all sorts of machines near her. As Lilly cried, Max asked her what exactly happened. As Lilly explained to everyone what happened Max's mother started crying and regretting everything she had said about Emma, just then the doctor came and told everyone that unfortunately, Emma had fallen into a coma and that they did not know when she was going to wake up, as they all heard the news, they fell into tears on the rest of the way home. When they reached, Lilly ran to her room and Max ran after her. In her room, Lilly remembered what happened at the place where she saw nick hitting and how Lilly hit nick through her powers. She tried to make Emma using her powers, she closed her eyes and focused. Suddenly her focus broke and she thought she saw something in the window, then she saw Emma but she was floating and she said "Nick Is Back" and vanished into thin air.