Chapter 8- Max's kidnapper found

As I said that the police were still surveying for Max's young kidnapper and found her. As soon as they asserted her they called both max's and Lilly's parents to the police station. when they reached, max's mother unmasked the kidnapper to only see max's long lost sister Emma.  Max obviously could not recognize the face as she had not seen it before. Max's parents explained that  max had a long lost adopted sister and showed the adoption certificate and had sent her away, both the girls were shocked because they had already found out that they were twins and now they found out that Max had a long lost sister, " OOOOOOKKKK, slow down, slow down, wait so, does this mean that I have a sister??" Max asked, her mother took a sigh and said " No, dear, you do not have a sister" Lilly asked " Why " Max's mother looked at Lilly and said " Because she chose your father over me when he chose to leave me when you were born'' Max looked at Emma and asked" But why, why did you kidnap me" Emma said, " SO I COULD KILL YOU, YOU FOOL AS I WROTE THAT FAKE MESSAGE SAYING THAT I WAS DAD AND I HAD DIED, BUT NO I HAD KILLED HIM, SAME WAY THAT I AM GONNA KILL YOU!!!" and took out A knife with blood on it, but before she could kill Max, two policemen shoot her from behind and arrested her, she was weak and just said " Lilly's turn ".