Chapter 7 - Twins

The new year was almost here and lots of surprises were about to come. Anyway, Max and Lilly were very, very excited to spend the new year together. One evening, when they were looking in Lilly's closet thinking what Lilly should wear for the new year party which was 7 weeks away, they saw a very old newspaper of the year 2000 and found out that Lilly's mother gave birth to twins and gave one for adoption. After that, they went on google to find more information. They found that Max's mother adopted the other baby. They were in shock after reading that news. Since Max's mother was out for work they asked Lilly's mom if the news was true. Lilly's mom started to explain. Both the girls were in shock after finding out that they were twins. Max said to discuss this when her mother was back from work. At night when everyone was free, they all started to discuss and explain the truth to both the girls. After an hour the girls had their eyes and mouths wide open then they looked at each other, held their hands and jumped, but max got her thinking face on and asked her mother " Mom, but what happened with the letter that father sent?? " Max's mother replied " Wh-What letter??, We didn't get a letter from your father" Max laughed and said " Oh silly!! This letter, of course, I know you didn't forget about it" in her hand she held a letter that she got from her father 7 months ago, both the mothers were shocked to see it after a so long, Lilly's mom asked " Wh-Wh-Where did you get that, it was hidden deep in my closet" max looked at Lilly as she said that when Lilly was looking for more evidence besides the newspaper she found the letter and gave it to the max as it was from her father. Both the mothers looked at each other and Max said " Should I open it or will you tell me what's written" max's mom said " No, don't open it, I'll tell you what's written, your dad said that he is going on a journey of DEATH" they both started crying after hearing that...