Out of mind part 3

Credits come in over shots of a city, which later pan down to reveal someone at a door

COMMERCIAL DISTRICT

Tex comes up behind the guy at the door and points her gun at him

Tex: Alright freeze!

Guy: Oh... Sorry officer, I uh, lost my keys to my shop here an I was, trying to figure out a way to, you know um...

Tex: You never were a very good liar York.

York: York, haven't been called York in a really long time. Hello Allison.

Tex: I haven't been called Allison in a really long time. You down to petty theft now York? Seems like a waste of your talents.

York: Hey, whatever pays the rent. There's not much call for a former infiltration specialist these days.

Tex: I think that's about to change. There's a place I need to get in to and they don't want me to get in to it.

York: You know, they never do? What do you think D, should we trust her?

A glowing green avatar pops up next to his shoulder

Delta: Hmm, that depends. Is he still with her?

Tex: What the, you still have yours!?

Delta: (changing colors to red) Alarm, threat level raised. 71% chance of violent outcome.

York: Okay, take it easy.

Delta: (returning to green) Chance of defeating Agent Omega Texas in combat is extremely unlikely.

Tex: What's going on here?

York: Thank you D. Look, put the weapon down Tex. Delta's not a threat to anyone, never was. You know, if anyone should be nervous about onboard passengers around here it should be me.

Tex: Well don't be nervous. Omega's gone.

Delta: Chance of defeating Agent Texas: still very unlikely.

York: Okay, I get it. Thank you, retire now.

Delta: Executing. (shuts off)

York: Let's go inside.

Slowly cut to York and Tex inside an arbitrary building.

Tex: Nice place, you furnish it yourself?

York: Actually, I had an interior decorator help me. ...She's dead now. Look, Tex, are you absolutely sure he's not anywhere in that head of yours?

Tex: Omega's gone. That's why I'm here.

York: Oh. Let me guess: he's gone, but that's not good enough. You wanna kill him too.

Tex: He spent a lot of time in my head, York. You know what it's like: whatever they think, we think. Whatever we know, they know.

York: Hyheah, I'm familiar. Remember all Reggie's dumb knock-knock jokes?

Tex: York, this is serious. Omega wants to do a lot of bad things. I already know where he is, I just need your help to get in.

York: Why?

Tex: He's not alone. Wyoming.

York: Uhh, speak of the devil. Okay, let's say I do this. What's in it for me?

Tex: Payback. How's the vision in your eye?

York: Still blurry... Hurts when I read.

Tex: Well then, how 'bout a little revenge?

York: You know, technically, you're the reason I have one bad eye.

Tex: No, technically I'm the reason you still have one good eye.

York: Hhhh, whad daya think, D?

Delta: (reappearing) Agent Texas poses a serious risk to any mission. The spontaneous ejection of A.I. can be catastrophic to the psyche of an agent.

York: She seems okay to me.

Delta: May I remind you what happened when Program Gamma removed itself from Agent Wyoming.

York: That won't be necessary, D. Look, what's your recommendation? We in or we out?

Delta: Tactical Matrix is incalculable. Outcome is uncertain. Chance of success is unknown. But, a little payback would be nice.

York: We're in.

Delta: But did Omega find 'her'?

Tex: Unfortunately yes and he wants to kill 'her'.

York: Well that's not good.

Tex: Definitely. I'm not gonna let him kill 'her' and Wyoming wants to kill 'her' as well.

York: Well then that's definitely not good.

Delta: I am not surprised that they would want to kill 'her', Omega and Gamma hated her the most for reason unknown.

Tex: So you two still in?

York: Definitely in if 'she's' involved.

Tex: Good.