Chapter 5: Is this love?

TIME SKIP: 1 YEAR LATER.

"Is this what do you call fighting?!" The sergeant yelled.

"Sorry sir! I will try again Sir!" the short blonde girl yelled back.

"Don't worry so much" I told her. She looked at me with a shy smile.

"Than-thanks, btw my name is Krista Lenz..." she said while she was trying to fight with me.

"Nice to meet you, I am Annalise Smith" I said, putting her against the ground.

"Ouch, that really hurts..." she said almost crying.

"I'm really sorry! Are you okay Krista!?" I said. At this point, I'm terrified, she's really fragile.

"Hey! What's your problem Smith?!" A tall brown haired girl yelled at me.

"Ymir, it's okay, she didn't mean it." Krista said trying to calm down the tall girl.

Oh god, please Lord send me some help please!!

"Umm it's everything okay Annalise?" Mikasa asked me while she was looking at Ymir.

AHHHH THANK YOU LORDDDDD

"Mmm yeah...don't worry Mikasa we are just talking..." I said while I was holding her arm.

--- 8:30 pm ---

[Smut alert 🚨 ]

"Heyyy shorty!" Reiner yelled at me as he ran towards me with a big smile.

"Oh hey stranger!". Reiner and I haven't been that close in this recent years due to the over-training and it was the little few times we were able to spend time together.

"How was the fighting training?" He asked me. Well damn, he's kinda hot yk, he was standing in front of me with both of his hands on his waist, I could see his abs fighting with his shirt...oh god-

"Annaaa come back to earth" he tells me with a big smile.

"Huh? Ahh sorry, I totally zoned out for a little bit..."

"Well, I'm going to crash my bed...I'm hella tired, ahaha." He said while he opened his arms to gave me a hug.

"Can I stay with you for a little bit?" Why the fuck I asked him that ?! ...so random, I mean it's not the first time that I stay with him on his barracks for a little bit, but likeee whattt???

"huhh, I mean if you want, you know you never bothered me pretty." he said as he was walking straight to the barracks.

We enter the barracks and he immediately goes to his bed and lay on with his both hands behind his head looking at me. Reiner and I were talking for a while in his barracks until I sat beside him on the bed.

"Annalise...there's something I have been wanting to do for a really long time now" he said to me while sitting up.

" What is it?" I ask him with curiosity.

after I said that he quickly pulled me close to him and started kissing me passionately I could feel the lust on every single kiss that he gave me and surprisingly I didn't pull away... why? ....Suddenly he stopped kissing me...

" You are so fucking beautiful" he said while he was sitting me in his lap.

he began to kiss me again and while I'm corresponding the kisses I start grinding on his dick. "Fuck" he stopped kissing me and leaned his head back, I look at him with a smirk in my face then he looked at me , " You really know what you're doing huh?" he said while smirking at me , " yeah " I said with a smirk while I was unbuttoning his shirt. After that, my hands traveled around his abs until I get to his pants, when I got to his pants I started to unzip them.

" let me give you a good night sleep " I said while I finished unzipping his pants and take his dick out. Reiner just smirked at me with lust in his eyes while I began to masturbate him.

After a little bit, he grabbed my head and pushed it towards his dick. "Will you?" He said wanting... so I just put his dick on my mouth and began to suck it. "You are doing g-great Anna" he said while leaning his head back and panting.

"F-fuck.." I could hear Reiner let out a little moan. Then he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head towards making his dick go deeper in my mouth, making me choke. "F-Fuck Anna" he said while panting "I'm going to cum" after he said that I felt a hot liquid going down my throat. "Good girl" he said panting and stopped grabbing my hair. I sat up and he gives me one last kiss.

--- after a while ---

"Well, I need to go before the curfew starts..." I said, Reiner got up from his bed.

"Okay pretty." he said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

As I walked out from the boys barracks, I saw Eren walking straight to the barracks.

"Oh, hi Eren!" I said with a big sweet smile.

Eren walked pass me- "Did you have fun?" with an anger face.

"What?" I said confused....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW , WOW that was something!!! 😯

What's Eren means about that? It's Reiner into praising kink?😩😩

Well, I hope y'all enjoy this chapter , see you next time!!🦋✨