Chapter 26: The Day

"What the hell is going on?"  I heard in the distance the Commander Nile.

I was with Jean inside of the wagon.

"I look stupid."

"Ahah, shut up Jean...oops I mean...ErEn.."

"Oh come on!" Jean gently pushed my shoulder.

(Outside)

"Escort the squad! I'll hold this position!" Nile ordered his soldiers

"Sir, yes sir!"

"Nile!" My father called the MP commander. "Deploy all troops immediately. We should assume that a Titan has already appeared."

"Are you out of your mind? This is Wall Sina!" Nile yelled at my father.

"Fuck this! I'm getting out." Jean stand up of his seat

"I was waiting for that! Let's go." I stand up too following him.

"Who told you to move, Yeager?!" A MP trapped Jean.

"How about this damn wig said I could?! Don't call me like that suicide maniac!" Jean took off his wig.

Jean and I jogged to my father position.

"Commander, your orders." I asked him

"Go and ask squad four for equipment."

"Yes sir!"

"Don't let that brat kill you two. Did you heard me Smith?" Captain Levi asked me.

"Yes sir, loud and clear!" I made my salute and looked at my father. "Commander?"

"Be careful, I will need you to come back and gave me some update. Dismiss." My father said with an emotionless face.

I didn't pay any attention to it. I put my salute again and ran away with Jean.

We were running trough the streets...my streets. I grown up here...a lot of people where running to the opposite way, all of them with panic...fear...

"Watch it!" Jean almost hit a citizen

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. This is crazy."

"Eren! Talk to me! Wake up!" Armin yelled at Eren

Jean and I swing back at them.

"What the hell is going on here?!" Jean asked Armin

"He's stuck here! Help me Jean!"

"What? Why didn't he just change into a Titan?!"

I got close to Eren's unconscious body. He got blood all over his body.

Come on Eren! You can't just give up like this!
I put my hand on Eren's hair.

"Eren?! Wake up! You need to transform!" I almost yelled at him.

"He couldn't transform! There's something holding him back from being able to take on Annie..." Armin told us.

I looked at Jean and he looked at me too.

"What?"

"Help me get him out Jean!" Armin started to move the big rocks.

"He really couldn't do it..." Jean said...then he kneeled in front of Eren. "That's it! Enough of your bullshit, Eren! Wake the fuck up! Our fucking fate is on your hands!"

*boom* suddenly a big ass rock flew straight to us...everything was so fast, Jean pulled me away by my waist. We landed on the ground beside Armin.