Chapter 43- Welcome to the team.

Historia's POV:
2 months after the coronation.

"Hey, COME BACK HERE!!" I was following two little kids on the royal farm.

After weeks pasted from the coronation, I was begin told that as my rank on the castle I could do works or create some good things for our people...

I thought about the orphanage and all the kids. I came with the idea of creating something for them and gave them new opportunities on the family farm. Of course I needed my cousin's blessing and approval since she's the queen. She told me to do it, but she wasn't that interested on participating...well, I understand her...she's been really busy all this weeks...now, she's been a queen for two months and she's working her ass on it....leaving her personal life aside. I kinda feel bad for her...

After I got Eren and the boys do their hard work again, the whole squad sat down with me as we all took a break.

"Sooo, how you guys have been?" I asked them with happiness.

I really do missed them.

"Well, you know...working, training and believe me , Captain Levi have been really tough with us." Sasha said as she was eating a potato.

"Hey, Historia....how- how's my sister?" Ethan finally speak from his seat...he was sitting beside Jean and Connie...everyone looked at me waiting for my reply.

"Well...she's doing okay with her royal work. A lot of people are really happy for that. She's receiving good critiques." I said with a nervous smile.

"Yeah...but- is she happy?" Eren asked.

"She- she is." I know that's a lie and I knew all of them didn't believe me....

- - -
Alianna's POV:

I was sitting behind my desk waiting for Section Commander Hange, Commander Erwin and Captain Levi...

I turned my chair around and started looking at my window...I noticed that my dad's squad were there...my friends...my brother....and- and Eren. They were talking, smiling.... I wonder if they missed me just like I miss them....

*knock* *knock*
"Queen Alianna, Commander Erwin, Section Commander Hange and Captain Levi arrived." I heard Amanda inform me.

"Let them pass."

As I said that, the doors open, I didn't turn around to face them...I continued seeing my friends.

I heard them do their salute to me...interesting because before it was me, who had to do the salute to them and now...they have to do it, to me...ironic.

"Please, Superiors take a sit." Amanda offered them.

1 minute in silence...neither of they or me talked.

Finally I forced myself to stop looking at my friends and face the superiors...my dads...my auntie.

As I turned myself around, I could see a little smile on their face.

"Good afternoon, superiors." I told them.

"Queen." They nodded.

Amanda walked to my side and gave me a folder.

As I opened the folders, I saw a lot of reports from Eren's studies, updates from the regiment and more paperwork stuff.

I took Eren's report on my hands and I started reading them.

"Soo...how's Eren doing, Hange?" I asked her.

Hange's face got a little excited- "He's doing great, he have been working really hard on hardening."