Chapter 53- daydreaming

Reiner's pov:
Marley.
4 years later.

[dream]

"Reiner."

I was sitting on the back porch of my house when I heard Annalise's voice. I turned my head to my left side and there she was: her hair was so long...she was wearing a white and yellow dress with flower details, she was standing right in front of me.

"Annalise... what-what are you doing here?" I asked her as I stood up from my chair.

"Are you feeling okay after everything you did?" she asked me.

"I... I am."

She let out a small laugh after what I said.

"You're not." She said.

"Annalise, what are you doing in Marley?" I asked again.

"Reiner, you lied to me...I fell in love with you so...but so...so...fucking hard...and you were lying to my face all those years." She said as he moved closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"I...I did lie...but I also fell in love with you. I never lied about my feelings and I still..."

"Shhh... it's okay..." she said grabbing the back of my neck and resting her forehead on my chin. I miss this...

"I love you, Annalise." I told her.

She took two steps away from me and stood still...with a straight face.

"Annalise, what are you doing here, why aren't you answering me?"

"I don't know. You called me. You need to stop dreaming about me.... I'm not real, Reiner."

"But..."

"Do you really think that... after everything you put me through... I'd be standing here talking to you like everything's okay? No... Reiner... I wouldn't." She said.

"I'm sorry...I'm...I'm sorry.... .... Please, just..."

"I hate you, Reiner. I wish I'd never met you." Annalise turned around and started to walk away....I started running after her...

"Wait..."

[end of dream]

"WAIT-" I woke up from the dream.... I was lying on a single bed.

"It looked like you were having an extra sweet dream, so I thought I'd let you enjoy it." Porco was sitting next to my bed.

"Galliard, thanks for saving me at Fort Slava. I owe you." I told him as I remembered that he did save me.

"I don't need your thanks. If I had inherited the armored Titan nine years ago, nothing would have happened and my brother would probably be alive."

"Do you have Marcel's memories?" I asked.

"No, but I have Ymir's memories. I even saw you in his memories. Acting like a tough, dependable person...you even fell in love with Alianna."

I didn't look at him.
Suddenly the door opened-"Pock, you shouldn't pick fights with people who have been hit by artillery." Pieck said as he entered the room.

"That's not my name, Pieck so drop it." Porco said.

"How are you doing?" I asked Pieck.Pieck came up to me and gave me a short kiss on the lips.

After I got back home, I got really close to her, time passed and we got together....but I still have feelings for Annalise....I told myself that if I got together with Pieck I was going to forget about her eventually...but I can't.