Chapter 36: Kenny

(Weeks later)
Annalise's POV:

"Hey guys, did you clean the dust and dirt off your shoes when you came in?" Eren yelled at Jean and the others.

"What- what? No ...?" Jean was about to answer him when I stopped paying attention to them.

I walked to the backyard to help Mia do her work.

As I walked out, I felt the cold air hit my face ...

"Hey, are you okay?" Mia asked me.

"I don't know."

Mia stopped doing her work and walked over to me.

"Is it about your new reality?" Mia asked me.

"I do not want to talk about it."

"Annalise, you have to. Have you talked to your parents?"

"No and I don't want to."

"Annalise ... you know ... it's not their fault. Well, not completely. You know they love you with all their soul-"

"Stop. Are you defending them?"

"No... but it's the truth. Whatever happens, they are your parents ... forever. "

"I know... and I love them too. But I need some time to think about everything. For God's sake, I might be crowned to be the next Queen! "I yelled ...

I was so frustrated ...

"Hey, get back inside! The Captain's back!" Forest informed us.

- - -

"What's wrong, Eren? Get up!" Hange yelled at Eren's Titan form.

They were doing some experiments on him today, but Eren collapsed on the ground.

I was concentrating on the health and safety of Eren, that I wasn't even hearing Hange's screams.

"Hey, four eyes. I'm pretty sure he's not the same this time. His Titan form isn't even 10 meters and some parts are weak ... plus, Eren's butt is hanging out," Captain Levi said while everyone was looking at Eren.

"I can see that, I'm not that blind! Eren! Can you still move?" Hange yelled again.

"Ere-" I was about to connect my ODM gear to Eren's Titan when someone stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"No. Stay here," Levi said as he held my wrist.

"Eren!" Mikasa gets off her horse ...

"He's fine." Ethan told me while he was standing next to Armin.

"Yeah well, I can see that clearly!" I said sarcastically as I aggressively moved my wrist from Levi's hand.

- - -

Levi's POV:

"I see ... another failure ... If the plan had worked, we could have plugged the hole." Erwin said as he read a report.

"It's the lack of information... it could be faster if we have a book or something. Now that we have Historia ... can we learn something about the walls through her? "

"It's a possibility ... but I think we can learn more from your wife. Anastasia ... seems to have a extensive knowledge of the walls and the royal family ... we just need to talk to her."

"But she is in custody."

"Yes, although we still have the knowledge that she is the illegitimate daughter of Lord Reiss and the illegitimate sister of Rod Reiss. That she ran away from her home, which we do not know the location or even the name. Everything is a mystery in this moment... but I can tell she didn't have a sweet childhood, Levi. "