Fire in the hearts 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤

Bondita and Aniishk had gone to the cabin as they shared it. And Mr Volcano babu aka our Mr Anirudh roy Chaudhary was roaming restlessly in his cabin. Already he was irked with Anishk and bonditas closeness and now he realised that he himself had assigned the same cabin to Anishk and bondita.😡😡😡😡😡 😂😂😂😂 But at the time of assigning he didnt read the names. He just read the naming order and assigned the new barristers from A to Z . Surprisingly Anishk and bonditas name was at one place , only to be realised by Anirudh later. He wanted to bang his head somewhere. " Mai kya karu. Durga maa aap hamesha kyun mere saath ye karti hai. ABI abi to bondita aur meri dooriyan khatam hui thi. Ab phir say usse apnay mujse door bhej diya. Haan mana ki bas ek cabin ki doori hai par phir bhi. Bondita ko mere paas hona chahiye tha Yahin pay mere paas mere cabin mai",whined a dramatic anirudh. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😂😂.
Anyways Ani started his work for the day with a sulking mood. Time went by quickly and it was already 1pm. Time for lunch. "Bondi chal Lunch ka time hogaya. Kuch khalate hai. Mere pait mein to chuhay dood rahay hai. Lagta hai kahin bhookh kay mare behosh hi na hojao. " ,said a dramatic Anishk. Bondita rolled her eyes . " Drama band kar. Chal kuch khatay hai. Mr dramaqueen. " 🤣🤣🤣 Anishk frowned at his new nickname but shrugged and both of them left towards their lunchroom. On the way Anishk and bondita came across another barrister friend of them Rahul. " Are Anishk bondita lunch kay liye jaarahay hon kya. " They nodded . " Chalo phir ikatay kartay hai lunch. Mai bi aaj Akela ji hun. So if you dont mind...." " Rahul chup karo . Why will we mind . Chalo let's go together . U know that term na 'The more the merrier' . " They smiled at her and all three of them left for lunch. While they were eating lunch and chit chatting suddenly bondita stopped midway and remembered whether Anirudh had took his lunch or not. Bondita thought from inside, " Pata nai sakha Babu nay lunch kiya hoga ya nai. Mai kaise bhul gayi yaar unhe. Chal bondita jaldi say unkay liye kuch lele. " Bondita told Anishk and Rahul to continue, she had some important work to do. They nodded and continued with their lunch. Bondita took Anirudhs favourite coffe and some lunch with her. Reaching Anirudhs cabin she slowly knocked it , " Can I come in Sir " Anirudh while rubbing his forehead looked up surprised to see who had finally come to meet him. He was so angry with her but when he saw that how beautiful she was looking today, he got mesmerised and all lost in her.In the morning when Anirudh had saw her she had already wore her robe so he didn't see her dress but now. Holy goddess.!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤With open hair wearing a black saree , with open bare waist, kohl rimmed eyes, lightly painted lips and a heavenly smile, Anirudh took a deep breathe to calm himself down . He had never thought that his sweet little bondita will grow up in such a beautiful and ravishing temptress.First time in life Anirudh had seen bondita as a grown up and mature girl and he was blown away ....🔥🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Snapping out of his sinly thoughts he nodded .

😍😍😍🥰🥰🔥Trying to keep his grumpy mood he sarcastically said, " Yes pleaseeeee come in barrister bondita

😍😍😍🥰🥰🔥Trying to keep his grumpy mood he sarcastically said, " Yes pleaseeeee come in barrister bondita. Please take a seat . Can I know that to what do I own a visit from her royal highness barrister bondita herself. " 😂😂😂 Bondita looked on amused at his choice of words . She decided to tease him a bit. " Actually SIR " Anirudhs jaw clenched at hearing Sir from her mouth once again. He wanted to hear sakha babu. " Sir I wanted to give u your lunch as I heard from Rahul that your secretary is not assigned yet. Anishk and Rahul were already doing lunch, so I thought maybe you must be hungry ,so I brought you something to eat. This a kind gesture from me. Please accept the lunch SIR. I dont want anyone of my colleagues working empty stomach. " 😁😁😁😁😁Bondita kept the lunch on table and looked at Anirudh who was all red and fuming with anger. With jaws clenched, fists tightened and eyes on the table.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Bondita got surprised seeing him in so much anger. Did she do something wrong . Why was he angry. She wanted to ask him but seeing his anger she dissolved the thought of asking him inside her. Maybe it was work stress she thought. Little did bondita know that it was not the work stress but the Jealousy stress which was burning in Anirudhs heart. After hearing another boys name from bonditas mouth he completely lost his mind and got up in a swift motion and closed the door and bolted it. Bondita looked on shocked at his behaviour and suddenly got very nervous when he bolted the door. In a shaky voice she asked him , " W.wh.hat hap.p.ened S.s....." Bonditas words died down in her mouth when Anirudh suddenly pulled her forcefully close to his chest in a swift motion and pinned her to the door. 🔥🔥🔥❤❤❤❤🔥🔥🥵🥵🥵🥵