chapter 2

Harry was walking down the corridors aimlessly after curfew thinking after his father came to punish him for fighting it is close to the holidays and he is worried about the end of year reports that are due to go out just before the students go home and he knows he has failed at least one class."What are you doing out after curfew Mr Potter?" says professor black startling harry out of his thoughts."What?""I said what are you doing out after curfew Mr Potter" repeats Sirius."Just thinking I couldn't sleep""Well go think in your dormitory and don't let me catch you out after curfew again or I will take points" reprimands SiriusHarry nods and walks back to his dormitory where he goes to bed and to sleep. A couple of hours later harry wakes up and gets out of bed and goes to shower before packing for the summer holidays. Ron wakes up shortly after and goes down to the great hall with harry for breakfast before they get ready to go to the train to go to kings cross station to go home for the summer.When the train pulls into kings cross station harry gets his trunk and gets off the train and looks around for his dad. Finally finding his dad he runs to him and gives him a hug as Severus apparates them back to the manor.When they get the manor Severus tells a house elf to take Harry's trunk to his room then they both go into the sitting room where harry see his end of year report on the coffee table and gulps."Dad is that my report card is it ok?" asks harry worried"It's not bad but it isn't good either" replies Severus vaguelyPlease can you just tell me what it says?So Severus tells him to sit down and reads his report to him and surprisingly it is not that bad apart from his behaviour he had a good report. "I expect a better report on your deportment next term or the consequences will be severe that being said I think you deserve to be grounded for a week does that sound fair?""yes dad at least am not getting a sore backside I thought you were going to spank me for sure when I saw that report am even more surprised I passed the year after all that trouble" says harry relieved not to have a sore bum.And hour later dinner is ready so they go and eat after they play chess until Severus announces it's time for harry to go to bed "Aww dad five more minutes" harry whines"No you are grounded now go to bed"So harry reluctantly goes upstairs to bed ten minutes later when Severus comes to check on him he is asleep and Severus then goes to bed.Two weeks later there is a knock on the door Severus sighs as he gets up, 'harry is out so he can't get the door' thought Severus Opening the door he is surprised to see who he was thinking about standing there with his head down and a police officer stood next to him."hello sir I think this boy belongs to you, I found him a couple streets over smoking drugs and drinking alcohol, he has been given a police caution but if this happens again he will serve time" the officer explains."get in the house young man and go and find a corner in the living room, I am sorry for my sons behaviour officer I can assure you it will not happen again." Replies Severus through clenched teeth as he closes the door.Storming into the living room he starts to pace as he lectures his son. "of all the stupid things to do you go and smoke drugs and drink alcohol WHAT IN THE HELL HAS GOTTING INTO YOU YOUNG MAN, I could have sworn you just finished being grounded last week, but as soon as I give you a bit of freedom you take advantage well no more young man, your grounded for the rest of the summer that means one no phone, no computer, two you will be where I can see you at all times and finally all you homework will be finished and when that is done you will be given more work to do, am I clear young man" demand Severus."Yes dad, I'm sorry""That's all you keep saying lately then you go and misbehave again and again, well no more come here now I am going to spank you"Harry turned from the corner and walked slowly to his dad with reluctance and stood near his dad when he was pulled over his dads knee he heard his dad accioing the paddle and winces.Severus brings the paddle down hard on his son's backside he is going to make sure this lesson is learned for sure."Why are you getting this spanking young man" asked Severus as he continued to bring the paddle down."ow because ouch I was caught drinking and smoking drugs and brought home by the police and am not allowed to ow drink as ow I'm ow underage ow dad please it hurts and smoking is bad for my health ow arghhh""Correct young man, you will SMACK never ever SMACK drink alcohol or smoke again SMACK SMACK is I clear young man" Severus lectured as he continued to light a fire in his son's backside."Yes owwwwwwwwwww dad you're clear""Right ten more then were finished"SMACK WHACK SMACK WHACK SMACK WHACK SMACK WHACK SMACK WHACKSeverus lift his son up and into a hug while whispering nonsense into his ear when harry has calmed down he told him to bring him his phone and lap top then to sit down and do some homework.