chapter 10

Three weeks later Severus is doing his round at the hospital when he hears a call come through the intercom.HEALER SNAPE TO THE FLOO ROOM Severus rushes to the floo room thinking what the hell is going on. When he goes there it was to see the mediwitch from Hogwarts in the floo "What can I do for you poppy?""I need you to come through with two more healers there was a potions accident and I can't heal all this on my own"Severus instantly puts a call out for healer Andrews and smith and then goes through the floo to Hogwarts when he arrives there it is to chaos with his son standing there with his head down with a very guilty look on his face Severus gives him a look which says stay there and don't move. Two hours later the healers have done all they can. Severus walks up to his son checks him over and make sure he is ok when he is sure his son is fine he tells him to follow him.Harry follows his dad to an unused classroom and waits for his dad to speak he feel so guilty."Tell me what happened""I thought it would be a good prank to throw something in Malfoy's potion but when it blew up I got scared""What did you throw in Mr Malfoy's potion?" Severus asks sternly."A firework" he mumbles"Sorry I didn't catch that speaks up""A firework" he says louder."YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU THREW A FIREWORK IN A POTION THAT WAS ALREADY VOLITILE, I JUST SPENT TWO HOURS HEALING SERIOUS BURNS, YOU YOUNG MAN GET IN THAT CORNER NOW. I am too angry right now to punish you; I would be surprised if you don't get expelled for this."Harry walks to the corner and stands there he just wants the quilt to go away. He knows he is going to be expelled.Twenty minutes later Severus has calmed down enough to be able to punish his son. "Come here harry"Harry walks over to his dad and stands in front of his dad."Young man I am very disappointed in you, you know potions are dangerous but to throw a firework into one is just plain stupid and foolhardy. You will be grounded for a month and you will be spanked bare bottomed with the strap and then depending on what happens with the headmaster you may get further punishment now come here and bare your bottom.Harry goes to his father's side and bares his bottom and bends over. Severus adjusts his position before conjuring a strap and bringing it down on his son's bottom."YEOW dad that hurts not so hard""I believe young man you are in no position to demand anything you deserve this and you will receive this punishment"Severus brings the strap down twenty more times before he stops he rubs his sons back to let him know the punishment is over.Harry gets up and apologies while pulling his pants up."Right lets go see the headmaster and see if I have to find you another school I may have to contact your grandfather which is something I wanted to avoid"