chapter 9

The next day Draco is called into Westbourne's office. Draco walks into the office to see not only his head off house there but the headmaster as well."Mr Malfoy I asked you to come here because I believe you to have gone into the staff room and vandalized it what do you have to say?""I didn't do it when did this happen?" he asks"Yesterday at 1pm""I was outside with Goyle at that time""well you name was written on the wall in big letters" reply Westbourne""Well I wasn't there"Meanwhile in another place in the castle Harry is writing Draco's name on the wall of the girl's toilet when he is caught in the act my professor Black."What do you think you are doing Mr Snape?!""Shit, nothing" harry mumbles thinking his plan to get Draco in trouble has just gone down the toilet."Come with me now" says Professor Black sternly.As they both get to his head of house's office the professor knocks before going in."Professor Westbourne I just caught this young man in the act of vandalising school property he was writing Mr Malfoy's name on the door to the girl's toilets" Sirius informs Westbourne."Oh really Mr Malfoy you may go I am sorry for accusing you when clearly you were telling the truth. Mr Snape sit on that chair while I call your father."Professor Westbourne goes over to the floo and floo calls Severus. When Severus answers she informs him of what his son has been up to and Severus tells her to send him home and he will send him back when he has finished dealing with him.When Harry goes through the floo he sees his dad's stern face and hangs his head in shame."Yes you should hang your head in shame young man vandalising school property I am very disappointed in you. This is what is going to happen one you are grounded for the week that means you will stay in the common room after classes and work on homework and secondly you will be spanked with the strap. Come here, bare your bottom and bend over my knee"Harry does as he is told and bends over his dad's knee for what he knows will be his worst spanking ever he has never had the strap until now that shows how fed up his dad is with his behaviour.Severus brings the strap down on his son's backside without a word and makes sure his sons bottom is thoroughly punished before pulling him into a hug and telling him he is forgiven and to get back to school and behave.