chapter 6

Harry has been in the hospital receiving treatment for three months now and is ready to be discharged from the hospital but is refusing to take his medication. The healers are trying to get him to take his medication when he bites Healer Smith and starts throwing a fit.

"Code Blue I repeat Code Blue room 212" says Healer smith into the intercom.When Severus enters the ward and hears code blue being shouted through the intercom and which room he rushes to the room to see his son throwing a major fit."What in the hell is going on here!" he asks healer Smith."Your son is refusing to take his medication and he bit me, I think he will only respond to you now he is too far gone" the healer repliesSeverus walks into the room and says in a stern voice "Harry Severus Snape, stop this tantrum this instant"When Harry doesn't stop Severus walks up to his son and lands two sharp swats to his backside which immediately stops Harry's meltdown."Now that you have stopped your tantrum, why won't you take your medication?""Because I don't need it I feel better, for merlin's sake I've had three months of treatment" snapped Harry."Watch your tone and yes you do, you can't come of it for another two months so you will take it now. then we can go home""Fine!" snaps Harry as he takes the potion from his dad and swallows it.Severus tells him to sit on the bed while he signs the paperwork for him to be discharged before taking him home.As soon as they get home Harry feels the need for a cigarette and decides to go and do some duelling practice to try and take his mind of it.An hour later he still feels the need for a cigarette so he goes to find his dad to ask for one he is now down to five a day and he doesn't think he is going to be able to stop he tried throughout his treatment but he couldn't.