chapter 7

Two weeks later Harry and his dad are in a heated argument about Harry going back to school. Severus thinks it is time Harry went back to school but his son is refusing."Harry you are going back to school you can't stay off forever and I know you are not going to enjoy having to do summer school to catch up and I know you think it is unfair but that Is life, now as stop yelling at me or go to your room.""But dad I am not ready I am still taking antidepressants what do you think I will do at school suddenly get better! IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME"Severus pinches the bridge of his nose between his forefingers and thump sighing he is at his wits end he and his son have been going round in circles with this argument for an hour now and finally he has had enough."Go to your room now when you can talk to me in a calm manner you may come out"Harry goes to his room and slams the door absolutely furious with his dad he can't believe his dad wants to send him back to school already he knows he has been doing well with his depression but he is scared about going back to school. Harry sighs as he counts to 100 in German and then again in French and then just to be sure he is calm he counts to twenty in Italian and then goes out into the living room to speak to his dad."Dad, I am sorry for yelling at you why can I not stay at home? I'm scared dad about going back to school, I'm scared that when I go back to school I will go straight back to square one again and I can't go through all that again." Said Harry"Now isn't it better talking calmly, if you just said that in the first place I could have reassured you and offered you support but you just came out yelling at me which is not respectful is it young man?""No sir""We have a problem then don't we as you just broke one of the house rules? What do you think I should do?"Yes sir, can you let me off with a warning and corner time""Hmm I will this time go and find a corner, but if this happens again I will smack your backside, go on."Harry goes to the corner and puts his nose in it while thinking maybe school won't be so bad he can finally see his friends then.