"Study Hall"

It was the second day in college and the day where students attended their chosen classes. Boyfriend and Girlfriend had both signed up for study hall. Boyfriend had walked into the room, seeing Girlfriend who was waving at him.

Boyfriend went over and sat down beside her.

"Beep Bop," Boyfriend spoke.

"Hey there," she smiled.

The teacher walked up to the desk as the bell rung.

"Hello students my name is Mr. Johnson, in this class you will be given time to complete work for the day and socialize with others. Since today is your first day here, I need you to pay attention to the board and you'll have a few things to fill out," the teacher grinned.

He turned on the device and gave the students a presentation.

Once it was over, he gave the students another medical sheet to fill out.

Once that was done and all, he handed out another sheet.

"For this paper, two students will come together and talk to each other about themselves and get to know one another," Mr. Johnson spoke.

Girlfriend looked at Boyfriend with a smile, when suddenly she saw her friend from high school, Carol, came past.

"Carol!" Girlfriend exclaimed.

"Gf!" Carol smiled.

They started hugging each other and talked.

"Boyfriend, I'm going to do this assignment with Carol, ok?" Girlfriend smiled.

Boyfriend nodded his head, his smile was faint.

Everyone else had partners except Boyfriend who sat alone. He let out a small beep and glanced at Girlfriend who was laughing with Carol. Boyfriend left the room and went to the bathroom. He tried to freshen himself off and wiped his face. He looked in the mirror, a sad expression crossed his face.

It wasn't that Girlfriend was hanging out with someone else, it was that he wanted her to be with him because she understood him. He wiped a tear from his eye and headed back to class, only to find the same anthropomorphic cat from earlier sitting with Girlfriend and Carol.

Boyfriend made a tight fist and walked up to them.

"Beep," Boyfriend growled.

The cat turned around and scoffed when he saw him.

"Hey kid, we're trying to learn about each other, so why not just go away," the cat said.

"Sked Boop Bop," Boyfriend said, turning Kapi around so they were facing each other.

"What is your deal?" Kapi growled.

"Boop, Bop, Beep!" Boyfriend growled.

"Your little girlfriend prefers me sitting here as it is, because I'm more charming and she can actually understand me because I can talk normally!" Kapi spoke.

Boyfriend made a hard fist and punched Kapi in the face. He fell back and hissed at Boyfriend.

"Never," was a word that Boyfriend actually tended to say in English somehow.

He grabbed Kapi by his sweater and pushed him against the wall.

"Think you're better than me Kap, next time you mess with me, I will make you suffer," Boyfriend threatened.

Kapi stood there frozen, growling as Boyfriend took his seat back.

Boyfriend looked over to see Girlfriend staring at him and Carol just shocked.

"You can talk?" Girlfriend asked.

"Just learned I could now," Boyfriend shrugged.

"That was a big change," Carol said.

"Hey Carol, do you mind?" Girlfriend asked.

"Yeah sure," Carol said.

Girlfriend turned to Boyfriend and set her paper in front of him.

"Wait so you want to be my partner now because I can talk?" Boyfriend asked.

"No silly, me and Carol were working together because we wanted to catch up on things, we were going to work with you but when you left Kapi took your seat," Girlfriend said.

"Stupid ass furry," Boyfriend cursed.

Girlfriend giggled and fell deeper for him now that they could communicate.

"So what are you into?" She asked.

"Horror movies, engineering, games, and friends," Boyfriend said from the top of his head.

"What about you?" Boyfriend asked.

"Socialism, friends, craftsmanship, and boys," she winked at him.

Boyfriend felt his face warm up.

After discussing for awhile, the teacher finally woke up after being passed out all this time.

"Ok class, time is up, hand in papers. Now you all know where you're going, right?" Mr. Johnson asked.

All the students nodded and he let them leave soon as the bell rung.

Girlfriend walked beside Boyfriend down to music class.

"I'm so glad to have a friend like you," she smiled, holding her books in one hand so she took his wrist with the leftover one.

Boyfriend flushed at first, but got used to it within seconds.

"Me too❤" he smiled.
Boyfriend can now speak English from now on.
Please leave your feedback down below.