"Double Date"

"Oh my God, it's finally happening!!!" GF and Carol squealed in their first block class.

"I've been so hyped for this moment!" Carol giggled.

"Me too! I've been begging BF to schedule a day for the four of us to go out!" GF smiled.

"Same with Whitty. We girls always get our way somehow, am I right?" Carol grinned.

"You know it, bestie!" GF beamed.

Over with BF and Whitty in the Auto Shop room.

"Damn, I'm so glad we got into this profession together, Whitty!" BF smiled.

"Couldn't agree with you more, bro. The money will come rolling in when this turns into a real job! I need that money..." Whitty explained.

"Yeah, no kidding. We gotta keep our girls entertained so they don't run off on us," BF chuckled.

"Hey, they don't expect material things like this from us," Whitty said looking at him.

"Really-?" BF asked.

"Dude, you make it sound like our girls just use us. Do you really think GF sticks around with you just for the bucks?" Whitty asked.

"I mean, to be fair. Garage work does give you alot of money..." BF shrugged.

"Don't even start with that shit. GF doesn't depend on that stuff. You would be with you no matter what and you know I'm right," Whitty explained.

"I know man... I just wish I could really make her happy..." BF smiled.

"She is happy, bro. She loves you and that's all her happiness right there," Whitty grinned.

"Fuck, always getting me in my feels Whitty," BF laughed.

He and Whitty chuckled and the bell soon went off. They met their girlfriends by the main hall.

"Baby!!" GF squealed, jumping into BF's arms.

She tackled him onto the floor and kissed every inch of his face. BF chuckled and caresses her hair.

"You just can't stand not having me in first, huh?" he beamed.

"I want to have you with me at all times." she cheered, leaning her face on his.

"You two think you can just wait until you get home for this?" Whitty smirked.

"Yeah..." they both said flustered, knowing alot of students were looking at them.

The two couples walked out together and divided in the parking lot.

"Eeee! I'm so excited for our double date at the bowling alley!" GF squealed.

"Me too. Been awhile since we properly went out for a date," BF smiled.

"College has been coming down hard on us, lately," GF sighed.

"Tell me about it. Less than a week before Final Exams." BF groaned.

"Won't that be a delight," GF said softly.